91 ⸸

The light shined down on Seokjin's face, burning the vampire's iris. He covered his face and got up from a familiar bed he was in.

His body ached, completely. Everything inside of him was aching, he could even see color in his skin. It wasn't as pale as it normally was. The vampire looked around everywhere.

"This is... Namjoon's bedroom." Seokjin found Namjoon's clothes, breathing in the scent that the man used to carry with him everywhere he would go. This gave Seokjin flashbacks to yesterday when he was embracing the doctor, tightly.

"I should have held on tighter..." Seokjin noticed that when he spoke, his teeth weren't poking around. His fangs didn't feel as sharp as they used to.

He was limping slightly, while making his way to a mirror. He could see his own reflection for the first time in years. In so many years.

"I'm human?" His eyes widened.

"I'm human!" He wasn't sure if he was dreaming, but he felt so happy just in this moment.

Although Seokjin was happy that the curse was lifted off of his shoulders and expelled out of his body, the man couldn't help but feel an empty hole in his heart.

When making his way out of the room, he knew he was in Namjoon's apartment. The entire apartment was a mess, and Seokjin knew why.

Last night while Joowon was upstairs in the room with him, Seokjin got visions of Namjoon destroying the furniture downstairs out of anger and frustration. He remembered seeing him slam glass bottles and glass cups on the floor.

The entire kitchen was covered with shards of glass, which Seokjin accidentally stepped on. He flinched, feeling pain as he bend over to remove the piece of glass out of his foot. Luckily it was just a tiny shard, nothing major or too painful for the man to handle.

The apartment was still in the same place in was before, so where could Namjoon be?

Seokjin was still reacting to everything around him, so he didn't immediately start to look for Namjoon. But when everything clicked, he immediately started to search for him
everywhere around the apartment.

He was breathing heavily one minute, feeling excitement inside of him, knowing he was going to see the sweet man and that he would be able to share with him the big news that he was human once again. But he didn't find him anywhere.

"Namjoon?" Instead of giving up, Seokjin walked around the apartment into different places.

The bedroom he was just in was empty, so he knew that Namjoon definitely wasn't in there, so he checked upstairs again. This time, he checked the laundry room. It was also empty.

The living room and the kitchen was a mess, but within that mess, Seokjin didn't find Namjoon in it either, and his worrying increased.

"Namjoon?" He couldn't telepathically communicate with him any longer, or see visions of him, that means that Seokjin had to find Namjoon without knowing where he was at all, and without any help of his special powers. The man was losing his mind.

Then he noticed that there was a place in the house he hadn't searched: the bathroom. He took a deep breath in before opening the door, hearing the shower was on.

And he saw him.

"Namjoon." Although he shouldn't be so invasive, Seokjin couldn't hold back. He saw that the doctor was in the shower and jumped in, feeling emotional to see him again after he thought he lost him forever.

Namjoon's first reaction was to jump up in shock, his brown hair was covering his eyes, along with soap. Seeing Seokjin standing in the shower with his clothes on made Namjoon wonder if something had happened to him. He asked the vampire if this was an
emergency while washing the shampoo off of his hair and face.

Seokjin didn't say a word, he just tangled his body against Namjoon, kissing the man, deeply.

Namjoon was lost in the passionate kiss that Seokjin was giving him, he didn't realize that his teeth weren't poking the inside of his lips like they do whenever he kisses him.

He also noticed that the man's eyes were a beautiful shade of chocolate brown, just like his own irises, and that his skin color was less pale.

"Namjoon, I'm human." Before Namjoon asked, Seokjin answered his question: He was human, just like him.

"A handsome human. Oh, Seokjin, this is incredible! How could this be? You were the one who reversed my transformation, why did it affect you as well?" Namjoon was dumbfounded, while Seokjin knew exactly why he had become human.

"Your love." The younger man's face turned red with a faded blush on his cheeks.

"No, it was our love, Seokjin." Seokjin was now blushing, leaning in on Namjoon. For some reason, he was less cold around him now. In fact, he loved the man more than ever.

1. Because his love was now human, and his emotions connected more with Namjoon's.

And 2. He was infinitely grateful that he still had Namjoon with him, alive and healthy.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?" Seokjin snapped out of his thoughts, shocked at the question Namjoon just asked him.

"My clothes, sir?" The man was confused.

"Well, you are in a shower, right now." Namjoon was right. Seokjin shouted for getting his clothes wet. Both of them started laughing, momentarily.

"Cute." Namjoon said, underneath his breath.

"I heard that, Kim Namjoon."

"Did you, really? I thought your abilities to hear from very far away were gone." Seokjin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"The abilities left my body, I was just lucky enough to stay with the best ones: Hearing up close, and good taste... In men. Because you are a delicious snack that I wish to feast on." Seokjin joked.

"Slow down there, handsome human. In order to feast on my body, we need to figure out if you could eat human food, so how about we start by eating breakfast first then later on I'll treat you to something special. Hmm?" Namjoon placed his arms around Seokjin's waist, his bones were now less dense that before and his body felt warm.

Seokjin agreed.

"But first-" Namjoon slowly removed Seokjin's shirt, kissing his collarbone. "Why don't we finish our shower?" Seokjin nodded, zipping his own pants off along with the rest of his clothes.

"Your body looks different, Seokjin." Seokjin opened the shower curtain, seeing his naked body in the mirror.

"Sir, my body is still the same... did Joowon leave me disfigured." He frowned, covering up.

Namjoon gently caressed Seokjin's face, with care as the older man trusted in his soft touch.

"Your body is absolutely flawless, Seokjin. The only difference in it is that it's softer, making it more kissable and sweet." Seokjin smiled, feeling confident about himself.

"Thank you." Seokjin felt happy.

"But yours is better." He said, caressing Namjoon's back while nuzzling his head into his chest. Namjoon smiled, slightly giggling.

"You're adorable, patient, Kim."

"No more than you are, Dr. Kim."