037.

Malaysia POV
Six Flags
12:29PM

"Move key stop we here" I said pulling his hands out my shorts.

"Gimme a kiss" he said.

I took my seatbelt off and I reached over the seat and I kissed him and he smacked my booty and grabbed it.

"Boy stop" I said sitting back down and I got out the car.

He got out and locked the doors and he put his arm around my shoulder and we waited on them to pull up.

They finally came.

"Y'all drive slow as hell" I said.

"Y'all need to stop driving so damn fast damn" Fat said.

"Nigga u acting like we was running shit u better press that damn gas" I said and they laughed.

"Let's go" Key said.

"Where bubble gum and tootsie roll and the rest of the guards??" I asked key. Then they got out they car.

"Oh never mind" I said.

We walked to in entrance and girls and niggas seen key and they ass was hollernnn and wantin a picture or autograph.

Bubble Gum and Toostie roll guarded us while the other guards guarded the rest of them.

Just when we was about to go on this nigga come.

"Nigga do u always have to be late to every damn event???" I asked him.

"My bad shit I was handling business" Kentrell said getting out the car with his gf.

"Heyyyy Kayla" I said.

"Heyyy guhh. Hey y'all" she said.

"Heyyy" they all said.

Then Quando Rondo ass hopped out after him with his pregnant baby momma.

"Damn pregnant summer I see shit Rocky and jaii ass pregnant" Molly said then she hugged jaii.

"Wassuppp" quando said dappin up everybody.

We walked in the place and it was a bunch of fans screaming and walking up and the guards guarded us.

We got on ride and shit and took pictures with fans.

I got on bubblegum back cuz a bitch feet was hurting bad shit.

We went to grab some to eat real quick and I was feeling nauseous.

"Ouuu shit baeeee hold on" I said and I ran to the bathroom and threw up and Ariel, Molly and Ken ran behind me.

They held my hair back while I threw up.

"Damn bitch that the hell u ate that shit stank" Molly said covering her nose.

I flushed the toliet.

I threw up again.

"Damn ouuu come on big momma u good??" Ariel asked and Rocky came in the bathroom with a bottle of water and towel.

I wiped my mouth and swished my mouth around with the water and spit it out.

"Bitch y'all got mouth wash??" I asked Them.

"Now who the hell gon carry around mouth wash" Ariel said then Kennedy pulled a lil bottle of mouth wash out.

"Except ur ass" Ariel said laughing.

"Bitch gotta come prepared" Kennedy said.

I put the mouth wash in my mouth and swished it around for mins.

I spit it out.

"Okay lets go" I said drinking the rest of the water.

We walked out and caught up with the boys and we continued to have fun and walk around the park.

We was out for 8 hours.

8:45pm

We made it back to the house and my ass was sleepy as hell.

My ass flew up dem stairs and got my ass on key bed and went to sleep.