Splendorman

Art above drawn by, GothiCraft.

A/N
I found out Splendorman Isn't exactly a Creepypasta, he's a Happypasta, but since people consider him a Creepypasta, I'll write some facts about him. There will be facts for the original and for the "creepypasta version" of him.

Original Version and Canon Facts

1. His nickname is, Splendy.

2. Splendorman is actually a Happypasta, which is a parody of Creepypasta.

3. He is actually a parody of Slenderman.

4. People assume he has the ability of disrupting technology. In the Splendorman video, before he appears, the camera cuts to static accompanied by pictures accociated with happiness, like icecream and bunnies.

5. People assume he is able to enhance someone's mood since, in the video, instead of the girls freaking out when he randomly comes out of nowhere, they are delighted to see him (He could be a kidnapper with this ability. What?! It's true!).

6. People assume he can teleport since he appears out of nowhere in the video at, 1:06.

7. People speculate he can spawn glitter at random times since, at one point, he throws glitter at the girls out of nowhere (I don't see how glitter is associated with happiness, they just make your life miserable, whether they're on your clothes, or for arts and crafts, but I gotta admit, it does make your artwork pretty, but I still consider them demons. 😤).

8. Since he isn't really considered a Creepypasta, he isn't really related to Slenderman, and again, he is a parody of Slenderman.

9. He became popular after Slenderman became popular since people assumed they were related.

10. His ultimate goal is to make people happy (Well, duh, he probably makes *cough* forces *cough* people to be happy everyday).

11. I don't know who created him or where he originated from, but most sources state that he was first seen on a channel called, Neil Cicierga on a video called, Splendorman and he may or may not be the creator of Splendorman. The video is still there if you want to watch it. The video is supposedly a parody of Marble Hornets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXYC_jX2Wc - Here's the original video if you want to watch it.

The "Creepypasta Version" of Him

12. People consider him the older brother of Slenderman.

13. People decided that he's cheerful and kind, but when angered, takes a more frightful apperance. This rarely happens though.

14. In some verisons, he is younger than Slenderman.

15. In some versions, him and Slenderman are just opposite forces who aren't related by blood.

16. People made him to be part of a family called, Slender-beings.

17. People decided that he and Slenderman didn't get along with each other since they're polar opposites of each other.

18. Fans speculated that he has tentacles like Slenderman, but more decorated and with bells at the end of each of them.

19. People often depict him with a cane.

A/N
Everytime I tried to publish this chapter it kept saying, "Unknown error occured. Please try again later." or something like that. Do you think it's Splendorman trying to prevent me from publishing this? Just kidding, but this seriously getting annoying. PUBLISH!!! GODDAMNIT!!!!

Oh, look it published...

Also, you should thank xlyssateax for suggesting to make a chapter on Splendorman!