- 27 -

CHAPTER 27

You spent the next few weeks home. Some days you went to school. Others, you just had Marinette and Alya bring your homework.

You spent your time raiding the fridge and watching a countless amount of Netflix.

Your mother was worried.
Marinette was worried
Alya was worried.

You let the heartbreak from losing Adrien and letting go of Chat Noir get to you and turns out, you missed them both.

You just didn't know how to make it right. You hadn't seen either of them around.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Alright, so Y equa-"

Alya turned to you, closed and turned away the notebook that contained your homework.

"Y/n."

You looked away from the bay window in your bedroom and shifted your sight to Alya.

"Sorry." You mumbled.

Alya took a deep breath before placing her hand on your shoulder.

"Give it time, Y/n. I'm sure everything will be fine. Adrien will come around sometime. " Alya told you, rubbing your shoulder in sympathy.

You shook your head slowly and looked at Alya.

"I need closure, don't I?" You asked. Alya nodded, giving you a sad smile.

You sighed.

"Alright, I'll try to go out. I'll fix this. Maybe It'll be a disaster. Maybe not. Who knows?"

"Alright. Text me if you need anything, kay?" Alya said, standing up from your bed. She pulled you in for a hug.

"I love you." She softly said in your ear.

"I love you."

✰ ✰ ✰

You wandered the streets at around 7:00 and watched as the sun slowly set in front of you as you walked freely. You didn't have a destination, you just knew you needed a minute to yourself to just be free.

You felt rushed. It was a scary feeling, but you also felt sad. It wasn't the bad kind of sad. It was the good kind.

You needed to find Adrien. You wanted to apologize for ending things the way they ended. You needed to find Chat Noir. You needed to.

They were both so important to you.

So important.

Your phone rang and you looked at the screen and answered.

"What's up?" You spoke into the phone.

"Y/n, where are you?" You heard Marinette's voice though the phone and let out a breath that you didn't realize you were holding.

"Just walking. Why?" You asked.

"No reason. Just wondering if you found Adrien yet. Are you okay?" She asked you.

You were silent.

"Honestly?" You asked her, kicking your feet up and down as you walked.

"Honestly." She responded.

"I hate myself. I genuinely hate myself. All I feel is love and anger and sadness coursing through my veins right now and I just need a hug." You cried.

Marinette sighed.

"You'll be okay. I'll give you a big hug when I see you. Okay?"

"Alright. Thank you." You smiled to yourself.

"I love you, bye." She said.

"Touchè. Bye." You responded.

You dropped your arms to your side, your phone in your hand as you continued to walk.

The roads were silent. The only thing you could hear at the moment was your feet as they hit the floor everytime you stepped on it.

"Y/n?"