chap.10

I walk slowly towards him with one thing in my mind.

Shit's going down tonight.

I finally stop when I was situated between his legs and his hands slowly find their way to my hips where he squeezed them gently.

There were no words spoken but the look in his eyes said it all, I know I have a similar look in my eyes.

He looks up at me and I down on him as he starts leaving small, wet kisses on my stomach.

God forgive me in advance because I'm about to sin.

I grab his head as he lowers onto his knees and start leaving kisses along the line of the towel.

I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud while constantly reminding myself that we're not the only ones here.

I watch as he use his teeth to undo the little folding that's keeping the towel secure around me.

I close my eyes as his were trained right on my gold mine. The gold mine he oh so badly wants to dig.

"I want you to look at me" his voice is so sexy and seductive that my brain completely shuts down causing the moans to fall free from my lips I'll stop.......and I won't continue" okay that's just unfair right there.

I open my eyes and look down meeting his.
"You can't do that"

"You don't know the things I'm capable of doing"

I open my mouth to reply but let out a loud ass moan as he attach his tongue to my clit.

I wanted to throw my head back and close my eyes tightly but I know he'll stop if I try to.

He tongue was going crazy against me and I was trying so badly to keep myself from falling over by gripping his hair tightly.

Thank god he grew it out.

He opens his mouth and take all of me inside and I just couldn't help it as my eyes started rolling over onto the other side. At least they aren't closed.

I felt him grab one of my legs and throw it over his shoulder then grip my thighs as his tongue then enters me.

It was so soft and I couldn't stop the scream that slipped past my lips as I felt a extreme tightening in my stomach and before I could comprehend, I was coming......hard and strong.

The intensity of the orgasm had me shaking and screaming non stop. This tongue should be illegal cause it has me exploding big time.

I don't know when but Gelo got up and was now standing before me licking my aftermath off his lips but my eyes were trained on the juices on his goatee.

I don't know where it came from honestly but I'm blaming on my inner freak that has been dormant. I found myself standing on my tippy toes, sucking the remaining juices off his lips.

He groans as his hands rounds my body before stopping at my ass which he gave a rough squeeze.

This is my first ever real sexual experience but I can definitely tell that I like when he's rough and freaky.

"You taste so fucking good" he says against my lips but I was too focused on his dick poking my abdomen.

I take a step back from him with the heavy feeling of his eyes watching my every move. I pull the strings hanging from his sweatpants playfully before looking up at him with a grin then pull the waist down to his knees.

My eyes widen at the sight of him. It looked so hard, long and manly if that makes sense. I sat there just looking at it in awe being that it's the first time I'm actually seeing one in person.

"You okay? You looking at it like it's your first time seeing one" he chuckles lowly as he takes my hands and sat me down on the bed.

"Lay back baby" I did as he told me and lay on my back before I felt him take up his position between my legs.

Gosh! It's finally happening.

"I want to explore this beautiful body of yours" I felt him rub himself against my wetness before easing in a bit.

I grip the sheets.

"I want to make you feel like no one has made you feel before" he eased more of himself inside.

It hurts.

"I want you to feel that I care about you when I make love to you and I want you to know that this isn't just sex" he eased all of himself in.

I cry out, raise my legs and grip his arm resting beside my head.

"I'll never do you dirty-fuck! You feel like a virgin- and I'll never make you regret giving me the chance to have a woman like you in my life" he leans down and connect his lips with mine not pausing the rhythmic grinding of his waist into mine.

I was moaning into his mouth throughout the whole kiss.

It felt like heaven in a bedroom.

I felt the pressure building up in my stomach again but before I could climax he pulls out and got off the bed.

"What are you doi-eek" I let out a shriek of surprise when he suddenly grabs both my ankles and pull me to the edge of the bed.

"Babe what are yo-"

"I really want to be gentle but......no more Mr. Nice papi"

I stare at him with wide eyes when he leans down and grab my neck with one hand as he uses the other to rub my clit.

I don't think he wants me any wetter than I already am.

I was a moaning wreck at the moment but it only got worst when he stood up straight, pushed my legs back and started fucking me roughly.

All my senses went crazy because I can't account for how I was reacting after but I'm pretty positive I tore out at least half of my sew in.
___________________

You know that bright light behind your eyelids when your mom pulls the curtains way too early in the morning? That's what woke me up.

Not the mom part but the bright ass light or it could have been the uncomfortable pain between my legs.

Pain? Why would there be pain between my le-ohhhhhh.

Last night. The best night ever. With Gelo.

If I was having doubts about being in love with him it definitely cleared up last night.

I am in love with Liangelo Robert Ball.

I hope it's not just the dick talking.

I can imagine how much of a fool I look right now smiling so damn early in the morning with half my tracks hanging down my shoulders and face.

I look over at Gelo and felt my heart rate increase drastically.

Is this what being in love feels like?

He was looking so peaceful with his mouth slightly open and long lashes fanning those perfect cheekbones.

Gahhhh! I'm in deep shit/love.

I feel like I'm ready.

Ready to let him know the real me.

My secrets and lies.

My past.

My demons.

I'm ready to let him in.

Emotionally of course😉
__________________

Are you guys liking the story?