chap.11

Liangelo's pov.

I woke up to the feeling of someone looking- no staring at me. I know I look good but damn chill out.

I open my eyes and was immediately blessed with the sight of my beautiful girlfriend- fuck that- my woman.

She's no girl, she's a grown ass woman. She's so damn strong and I couldn't love that about her anymore. She cares about everyone else but herself which I hate sometimes but regardless that's my woman and my feelings for her Can't get any stronger.

I'm in love with this girl man. Even though half her Brazilian hair is on the bed and hanging off her shoulders and crust in her eyes. She's still beautiful to me.

"Why you staring at a nigga like that?" I ask as a smile find its way on my lips.

She leans down and drops a soft kiss on my cheek before sitting up, pulling the sheets with her.

"Because I can stare at what's mine" I felt the pride swell in my chest when she said that.

What can I say? There's nothing like knowing someone's taking ownership of you like you're of them.

Can she be anymore perfect?

She starts getting up from the bed but being that I can't get enough of her -even though we made love at least five times last night in five different positions- I pull her back and she falls on my lap with a giggle.

I push her disheveled hair out of her face and kiss the back of her neck since her back is facing my chest.

"Why you hiding my body from me?" I ask nibbling on her neck as I slide my hand under the sheet and start rubbing her thighs.

She lets out a soft sigh and rest her head back on my shoulder. I notice she has a far away look in her eyes as if she's thinking about something stressing.

"What you thinking 'bout?" she close her eyes before turning on my lap and wrap her arms around my neck.

Did I hurt her last night?

Is she having second guesses?

"I haven't been completely honest about who I am with you and after last night, the things you said, the way you made me feel, I'm ready to let you in and I'm ready to share anything you want to know right now"

I know she's closed off and rarely talks about herself but hearing her admit it took me by surprise.

I gently lift her head from my shoulder and give her a kiss on those soft ass lips.

All mine.

The words were dancing on the tip of my tongue and I just couldn't help myself when I look her in the eyes and said.....

"Alezandra I'm in love with you"

Alezandra's pov.

Oh my god. He feels the same. He literally just told me he loves me.

I wanted to jump around lonzo's house and tell him I love him too but I need him to know everything in case when he finds out his feelings change.

I give him a small smile and watch as hope spark in his eyes.

He's wondering if I feel the same way but if he only knew.

I got off his lap and sat beside him with the sheets wrapped around me tightly.

I took a deep knowing there's no turning back now.

"When I was sixteen my parents brought a boy home for dinner. His name was Tim craft. His parents and my parents decided it was a good idea for him and I to be together. That it would be great for merging companies if we got married" I stop speaking to take a deep breathe when I felt my throat closing up.