chap.13

I walk inside the house and heard people laughing from what I'm guess is the dining room.

How am I supposed to approach this situation? He was supposed to enter the house with me and introduce me to his parents and then everything would run smoothly.

God help me.

I walk towards the laughing and found everyone at the dining table like I guessed.

They were all talking and joking around so much that they didn't even notice me there.

I was about to walk right back outside and call a cab but I saw an elderly woman look up and smile at me.

"Hey darling come! Come have a seat" I smile at her nervously before looking around the table.

Izzy was seated beside Gelo surprise surprise.

Their dad was at one end of the table and tina at one.

Melo was seated beside dmo and his on and off girlfriend, Ashley.

And Lonzo was seated with his baby momma with zoey in a highchair beside them.

And there was no more seats left. Ouch!

"U-um there are no seats left" I said quietly and by now all eyes at the table were on me.

Deafening silence.

"You know what? Thanks for inviting Mrs. Ball and Mr. Ball into your beautiful home but I'll be leaving" I turn to both of them with a smile even though I felt so humiliated and embarrassed.

They were both looking at me and Gelo with a look of confusion on both their faces.
I give them a final wave before walking out of the house.

When I got outside I took my phone out to call a cab but when I tried too open the screen I realized it was dead.

Shit.

Having no other choice I open Gelo's rari door and got in.

He didn't even come after me. I know he's mad at me because I've been acting up since this afternoon but.........why does he have to be with Izzy when he's mad at me?

___________________

Gelo's pov.

I watched as she walked out looking as if she was about to cry. Can you blame a nigga though?.

I was playing the part of the bigger person and tried talking to her but she just kept that attitude going and honestly I ain't with that shit right.

I came to just chill with ma family and enjoy the feeling of being with them but she had to be fuckin' with a nigga.

I was surprised to say the least when I saw Izzy at the house I had no idea they invited her.

I was just interacting with her to avoid zandra's nasty ass attitude at the moment.

But god I wish I didn't do it.

She constantly keeps talking and honestly my ears and my brain can't keep up with her.

I felt someone watching me and look up to my mom and dad looking at me with disappointed eyes.

"So you ain't gon' get yo light ass out there and get that girl? Boy you wanna be messed up in this dining room" dad says as he pushes his plate away from him and stood up over me. He mad right now.

I sigh and look over to see both my brothers looking at me with disappointed eyes too.

Damn it.