Chapter 3

I made my way across the halls carefully, making sure not to bump into anyone. Akito told me that I had a weird version of the Sohma curse. If I was hugged by a boy OR girl, or put under stress, I would turn into my zodiac animal. Also, if I hugged another person with the curse they would turn into their zodiac animal and I would turn into mine as well.  It would get pretty annoying sometimes. So I would have to keep my guard up at all times.

I sat down in a seat in the classroom I was taking my class in. I looked around the room, finding the three people that could match the description of the people I was supposed to keep a eye on.

"Well it's not my fault you stupid rat! You shouldn't have not have done it in the first place!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw a boy with orange hair, a boy with silver hair, and a girl with long brown hair.

"Well, maybe I wound have done it in the first place if it wasn't for you, you stupid cat!" The silver haired boy replied.

"Kyo, Yuki, maybe you should stop fighting." The girl with long brown hair replied. So, were these the three? I should check. I got up from my seat and went towards them.

"H-H-Hi." I said to the three of them. Yuki and Kyo stopped there argument and looked at me, along with the girl I was guessing was Tohru.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Kyo said to me.

"I-um-I." I started to say.

"I don't ever think I've seen you here before miss? What is your name?" Yuki asked me, a light smile on his face.

"M-My name is Morumotto." I said to them.

"Well my name is Tohru, and the guy with the orange hair is Kyo, and the guy with the silver hair is Yuki." Tohru said to me. So I was right, this girl was Tohru Honda.

"P-Pleased to meet you." I said to them.

"So why did you come to us in the first place?" Kyo asked me.

"Well I-um was wondering if I could maybe, well, be your friend Tohru." I said to her. I looked up and she had a big smile on her face.

"Of course you can!" She said to me. No one has ever agreed to be my friend anymore.

"R-Really?" I asked in suprise.

"Defiantly." She said to me. I smiled so wide, it went from ear to ear.

"Th-Thank you so much Tohru, you are a amazing person." I said to her, tears brimming my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry!" Kyo said to me.

"I'm s-sorry." I said, clenching my eyes shut.

"Look what you did you stupid cat, you made it worse." Yuki said to Kyo.

"Hey! I was just trying to help! You don't have to be angry at me you stupid rat!" Kyo yelled back. I opened my eyes and smiled again. Then the bell rang and we took our seats.