Chapter 1

Camila's POV

“Don't forget to email us.” Sinu said to her daugher between tears, when they were at the airport. “Have fun, and don't miss us so much.”

“Okay, Mom..” I also cried, hugging her.
“I promise to tell you my news whenever I can.”

“What if you forget about me?” Sofi said and I looked at her “now you're just going to want to play with your new brothers. ” she said while crying, which broke my heart even more“Kaki, please?”                        

“Shh Sofi” I told her while hugging her
“I promise to bring you many presents when I return, is that okay?” I said and kissed her “I promise you that I will never, never, forget you. Ask mom to call me whenever you want to talk to me, it can be until the early morning. I will be there for you, my love.” I hugged her as hard as I could, knowing that next time, it would be only in a year.
-                       

The loudspeaker announced the last call for my flight, I took my suitcase from the ground, I looked once more to my friends and my family, then I stopped crying,
I gave a last goodbye to everyone and I walked smiling to the departure lounge.

When I passed through the tunnel that took us to the plane, I felt that my dream would come true. My seat was next to Felipe,
a blond guy I met in the orientation room, he was not talking much, very different from me, so I ended up choosing not to bother him, I put the headphones, in order to disconnect from the world, some fearful tears fell again when I thought about the time I will be separated from all those I love, but nothing uncontrollable.

I slept half the trip and when I woke up,
it was not long before the plane arrived in Miami.
-

I went to the bathroom for a while to brush my teeth, brush my hair and wash my face.

I got off the plane feeling literally like a fish out of the water, i didn't knew nobody, they speak different language, they have different types of clothes, I looked from one side to the other in search of someone.

I went to the information sample, since I noticed that it will be difficult to find my new family here.

“Hello!” I said, but then I remembered that it should be “Hi!”

The girl in the sample book, Marie saw that she was carrying some Mexican flags and she asked me

“Mexico?”

I nodded vigorously, then she turned around, calling someone, Peter,
for what I understood.

“Hello, princess! Do you need any help” Peter saind and I felt like crying because I found someone who understood me.

I asked him to announce my name on the loudspeaker, so that I could find the Jauregui family, when he did it, I kept looking at the sides, hoping to find some of them.

Immediately the minor arrived,
who said with a Spanish accent.

“Good evening, miss, I'm Chris! Welcome.”

I smiled at him, seeing that behind me was a very pretty girl, along with a marriage and a cute appearance too.
We exchanged hugs and smiles.

“Excuse us for having you waiting dear.”
Clara said apprehensively, speaking as slowly as possible so that I could understand. “We did not know which was right place where we could find you”

“No problem.” I said and smiled, “it's not long since I arrived.”

“Do you like the cold?” Chris practically spelled the words making me laugh.

“Yes i like it.” I said sympathetically.

“We have a heater” he said with a smiling from ear to ear.

“Chris, normal speech.” Taylor said to him and he rolled his eyes. “Excuse him, he hit his head when he was young.” she said while laughing.

“Taylor.” Clara said to her her.

“I'm lying,” Taylor said.

I kept looking at all of them for a while, the people with whom I will live a whole year.

“Who knows?” Michael said “ shall we leave the airport?” he asked smiling.                        

We all agreed, when I went to take my suitcase, Michael was faster.

“Let it, I'll take it. -I'll take it.” Michael said.

“You do not have to do it, I can take it too” I told him                    

“Do not be silly.” Taylor said amused, pushing me “My dad can take it”

I did not argue for that anymore, Taylor walked with me excited out of the airport, showing me several things and telling me the plans and some of the places she would take me, when we went to the car, I think.

I looked happily at the city when we were on our way home, it was all illuminated by the poles for the time, it had already passed.

It was 10p.m. when we arrived in front of a very nice house, similar to the one in the movies, with a giant patio in front, which was wonderful.