Chapter 15 : Instant Fame

*{Harry POV}*

"No, I'm not doing it." I glared at angrily at the boy. "But c'mon, were hungry, and Lou just want's to buy carrot dishes!" Niall whined while latching himself onto my leg. "Nope." I huffed angrily while trying to walk feeling Niall's own weight, weigh me down. "PUH LEAAAASSSEEEE!!!" he whined even louder. Liam chuckled, while Zayn just snorted while trying to ignore the leprechaun who was trying to make a fool of himself. "N-no" I mumbled feeling myself almost on the verge of giving up. "But Ha--" "Niall, don't bother him.. you can just go with me, if your dissatisfied with my choice of food." Louis said while slinging a coat on his shoulder.

Niall finally gave up, and hopped happily beside Louis. Ouch something suddenly hit me on the inside. Why am I feeling this way anyway? The Liam and Zayn looked at me with sympathetic eyes, and they looked at Lou for a brief second. "Harry, why don't you come?" Zayn offered without taking his eyes off his phone. "Harry? Do you wanna go? I mean.. If it's troubling... in anyway.. you don't have to.." Louis looked at me with concern clearly glazed in that annoyingly adorable face of his.

"N..No.. I mean if there's more food then.. maybe.. I can make an e-exception.." I was suddenly pulled into a hug, and saw Lou squeezing the life out of me. "C-Can't breathe!!" he didn't let go. "LOU!" I half-screamed. He looked at me with a faint smile as he backed away slowly. "Sorry, I'm a hugger.. sort off." he mumbled while trailing faint line on the carpet with his feet.

I can hear the boys chuckle just a tiny bit. Why were they laughing anyways? "Anyways.." he announced. "We'll be back in two to three hours guys." I scoffed. "Two to three hours? Seriously Lou?" he nodded a tiny bit, and he met my eyes. I felt literally bolted to the ground. Crap, here we go again. "Y-you don't have to go if you don't want to..." he said almost in a disappointed voice.

Bam, there was that feeling again. "Just.. never mind.. let's get going, alright?" I found an orange sweater, and put it on casually infront of them. I flipped my curls just a tad bit, seeing as it got messed up while I was putting on the sweater. Niall whistled, and I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get going, alright?" I snorted while fixing up the longsleeve I was wearing. I glared at the rest of the lads, and stopped to look at a certain blue ashy-grey eyed boy. Louis.

His eyes bore onto mine, and I can literally feel myself get dragged in. None of them dared to say a word. A few minutes of staring, and an awkward cough made me snap out of the thoughts I was about to think of. "L-let's get going." I changed the subject suddenly, while running out the door. My heart was thumping, and my cheeks were slightly heated.

"Well that was..." Lou came up from behind me while scratching the back of his neck and staring out the sky. His blue eyes trailing to some mountains around the corner. "strange..." he whispered slightly, as the wind caressed his tousled hair. "Mhhmm.." I nodded in response, while Niall caught up with us. "WWWWAAAAAIIIIITTTTT!!!" he bellowed while drastically trying to catch up.

I snorted, while a chuckle escaped Louis' lips. B-bmp, bbmp, b-bmp. Why am I suddenly feeling things today? It's quite odd.. this time there's butterfly's in my stomach, and I can feel my throat in knots. Why is this boy making me feel this way?

*[Louis POV]*

Pfff, I know it's wrong, but it amuses me how a person can fall so much in one day. "Wow, look at Niall.. go--" I looked at Harry for a second, and he flinched, while looking away. "There something on my face Curly?" I asked him curiously. This time, he looked up, with a smile on his face. A tint of pink flourished on his cheek, and he shook his head. "Naa, though I recommend some make-up." he winked, while he got inside the passenger side.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. Maybe it was just me that was feeling the heat.. right? right. When Nialler did catch up, he was breathing hard because of his lack of excercise over the years. "Shut ... up... !!" Niall glared at me reading my mind easily. I patted his head playfully, but he huffed, and sat himself on the back seat.

"So where to first Nialler?" I asked him with a smile. "WALMART!!! NO NO NO NO!! METRO!!! WAIT NO!! UH.. UH.." he tapped his head furiously with his brows knitted so closely together. Harry looked confused, but I only threw him a shrug, while starting up the car. "He tends to choose food over grudges." I confessed silently. "Naw I donrnt!!" Niall protested with cookies stuffed inside his mouth. I rolled my eyes, and searched for the specific stores that the boys listed. "Ah here here we go." I spotted Metro within the corner.

I stopped and parked in the parking lot, and hopped off while opening the door for Harry. He looked confused, but hesitantly stepped out. "Now, Niall stay here and--" "Lou." Harry interrupted beside me. "Yeah?" I asked curiously. "Niall came inside the store 5 minutes ago...." I rubbed my face from forehead to chin in one swipe. "Should've said it before we even arrived." I sighed, while walking to the front of the store.

Harry stuck so close to me, as close as glue perhaps. I can't say I didn't feel anything through that. It felt nice that he actually wants stay close to me for now. "Uh Harry? Something the matter?" I asked curiously. He peeped from behind my shoulders, and he was blushing just a bit. "I..I.. I've never been to a store in my whole life.." he confessed while gripping on my shoulder hard. I was about to ask if he was kidding, but those eyes of his showed honesty, and plus, it's faint, but if you look closely, he is shaking on his knees.

I turned around, and re-positioned him, so that we were walking beside each other. I linked my arms through his excitedly, while I lead him in. The door swung open, and he looked absolutely astonished ; his green eyes glowing with curiosity. Though it looked like he was about to explore himself, his hands were still linked regardless. "You can explore if you want.." I shrugged with a smile.

He looked at me, but shook his head. "I'd rather cling to someone with my life than get lost in such a big place like this." he stated while looking some more. I shrugged feeling bubbly happy. Eventhough I was his last resort, I wouldn't mind. It's actually pretty nice. He usually isn't that open, but I shared his first 'ever' store visit. It felt like the biggest accomplishment I've ever done, other than the 20 Nobel prizes I had hidden inside one of my secret rooms.

I checked the list, looking over what 'exactly' they wanted, and disposed of it a second later. Harry bit his lip as he saw me dispose of the paper properly in the recycling box. I raised an eyebrow, and he looked at the where I just threw the paper in. "Aren't you going to need the list?" he asked curiously. I shook my head with a chuckle. "I already know what's in it, no worries." I tried assuring him.

"But I saw you only read it once! You couldn't have known what's on it after reading it once!! ONCE!!" I chuckled silently. "Well, I sorta.. have photographic memory.." I admitted. He scoffed while crossing his arms with a pout. "Fine, fine" I raised my hand in defeat. "Test me and you--" "OH MY GOSH! IT'S HARRY AND LOUIS!!" Some girls murmured, and I eyed them. Obviously confused. "You talking to us?" I asked in disbelief.

They squealed. "OH GOSH! OH GOSH! They're talking to us!" they giggled, and came over asking for autographs, and photos. Harry looked at me then at them. "Uh, I don't know how you know about us, but I'm Harry." he smiled revealing his dimples, while unhooking himself from me, and socializing with them. The girls squealed a bit more, and I excused myself for a bit. I can feel fumes coming out from my ears, but I still managed to dial Simon's phone without actually breaking it in the process.

"Louis?" he asked confused, and baffled. "Hey Simon, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?"

_______________________________________________________________________

;o LOUIS 'ALMOST' BREAKING HIS PHONE!! Ah, the power of jealousy. I wonder what Louis is? ;)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter <33

Guys comment/vote/fan If you do, I will be pooping out rainbows... I mean .. Go CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN!! Now come on, don't be shy guys, I don't bite :D

...

ALRIGHT!! I SORTA NIBBLE OKAY!! It's a problem :(!! Just vote/comment/fan guys!!

Love you xx

~Cam xoxox