Payton is Kidnapped 😜

Payton Moormier, a 15 year old boy, who happens to be gay likes to hook up with multiple guys. Hes never been one to keep a relationship for long. He has had so many one night stands it wasn't even funny anymore. Some of the hookups included Johnny Orlando, Hayden Summerall, Luke Mullen.. Etc.. Payton has just recently found a guy he thinks maybe he can keep. His name is Jesse Underhill, yet Jesse is 5 years older than he is. Payton doesnt really care about the age difference, hes talked to Jesse for about 3 weeks now, on snapchat, and they have really hit it off. Jesse wants to meet irl soon, and Payton can not wait. He gets a snap from Jesse, "hey cutie, can't wait to see you 😘" he smiles and sends back "Hey bby, how about we meet tomorro? 😍😘"
Jesse sends back that hed love to, and they make plans for the next day to meet and have a first date. They plan to go to the beach at around noon. Little does Payton know, Jesse is a very horny, clingy, sexual guy that will do literally anything to find a boy that will have sex with him. He plans to take Payton to an abandoned storage building that he had turned into his hookup spot, that he will keep his boys. The two meet at the beach, and Payton realizes that Jesse is even hotter in person, and he looks him up and down, stopping his gaze on Jesses Tight pants, which he obviously had a very noticable boner. Jesse notices that hes staring at his hard dick, and wraps his hands around Paytons waist, pulling him in and connecting their lips. Payton could not help the want to feel up his date, so he took his hand and slightly begins to rub Jesse thru his pants, causing him to moan into the kiss. Jesse breaks the connection and wispers "lets take this back to my place babe" The boys walk back to "Jesses place" and then they reconnect the kiss. Jesse removes Paytons shirt, and begins to leave a trail of hickeys down his very sexy body, stopping to play with each nipple with his tounge for about 30 seconds each. Payton moans "fuck.. Babe stop teasing already.. I need you" and Jesse then unbuckles and removes Paytons jeans.

Tbc.. Let me know what u think.. This chapter was really fun to write.. -Josh