𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐮𝐠

———✰———

"It's like...it's like...I feel what the shadow monsters feeling. See what he's seeing." Will explained to his two friends.

"Like in the Upside down?" Veronica asked as she and Mike looked at the drawings on the wall.

"Some of him is there. But some of him is here, too" Will responded.

"Here, Like in this house?" Mike asked.

"In this house and in me," Will told them his voice cracking "it's like...it's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and the more he spreads the more connected with him I feel."

"And the more you see these now memories" Veronica stated nodding.

"At first I just felt it in the back of my head. I didn't even really know it was there. It's like when you have a dream and you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that. But now I remember. I remember all the time" Will explained teary-eyed.

"Maybe...maybe that's good," Veronica commented making the boys both look at her as if she was instant.

"Good?" Will questioned alarmed.

"Well, I mean" she stuttered looking at the boys faces before she sighed and sat down next to Will "Just think about it, Will. You're like a spy now. A super spy, spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling maybe that's how we stop him. Maybe all of this is happening for a reason."

"You really think so?" Will asked as Mike looked at Veronica girl in awe.

"Yeah, Yeah I do" Veronica nodded.

"What if he figures out we're spying on him? What if he spies back?" Will asked making Veronica pause slightly.

"He won't" she shrugged.

"How do you know?" Will questioned again.

"Because we won't tell him, duh" She smiled making the boys laugh at her slightly.

———✰———

"Will, what's wrong?" Mike asked making Veronica wake up from next to him on the floor, as Will gasped himself awake. The three ran into the lounge and Will explained to Joyce about thinking Hopper was going to die like had to Mike and Veronica to which Joyce suggested that he drew what he saw.

"Hey, is this where you saw him? Is this where you saw Hopper?" Joyce asked as Will finished drawing.

"I think so. Yeah," Will replied sounding hesitant.

"Okay," Joyce said making her, Veronica and Mike started to look where the drawing fit into the wall.

"Here!" Mike's voice exclaimed from the kitchen making Joyce and Veronica run over to him.