Broken Record

Amy's POV

I walked towards just outside the Forbidden Forest where our class met for Care of Magical Creatures and stood next to Alice whom was also in this class .

"Amy what happened at lunch?"

"Uh Black kissed me?"

"Well yes but why?"

"We are in a secret relationship"

I don't think Bellatrix could threaten using the cruciartus curse on my friends If anyone found out anymore considering she basically told or should I say showed the whole school our not so secret relationship.

"Amy—"

"Look Alice I know what you was going to say 'she's dangerous' but I can handle her trust me"

"It's not you I don't trust it's her but your one of my closest friends and I will accept whoever you choose to be with. Just don't change please"

"Of course I won't change I'm still the same Amy and I plan to stay that way"

"Well right now I think you have something else to deal with"

I noticed Alice's eyes looking behind me which caused me to turn around only too see my brother Arthur walking towards me with a angry expression which wasn't common as he was rarely angry at anybody unless they were Slytherin but I guess this is a Slytherin related issue .

"Amy what on Earth was that at lunch"

"What did it look like Arthur?"

"She's a Slytherin"

"Im a Gryffindor"

"Exactly and she's cruel your not"

"What do you want me to say?"

"That it's not true"

I remained silent as it certainly was true which would be much to Arthur's dismay .

"You know our family won't like it"
Arthur continued

"Arthur we have a very forgiving family"

"Yes but Black is showing no sign of redemption. She's evil"

"God the amount of people that have told me she's not going to change is becoming a broken record"

"Everyone is saying it because it's true"

"I know it's true"

I walked away wanting nothing more to do with that conversation as I was getting tired of repeating the same words to everyone And everyone repeating the same words to me .

After two long hours the lesson finally came to a end I was rather disappointed at the fact that nobody had come across a Threstral not that it shocked me as I had been told that they was invisible until one had seen and understood death .

I walked through the corridors getting many glances my way I clenched my teeth as I knew it was because of events of earlier on in the day .