part 19- Sunscreen Is Better Than It Sounds

Oh my.

I'm surrounded by handsome shirtless men and the only thing I can come up with is:

"Awww Taehyung has a tummy!!" I squeal and crawl over three boys to cuddle a blushing Taehyung, who happily cuddled back.

"I likkkkeeee your tummy~" I sang to Taehyung and he gave me a boxy smile. I poke his tummy a few times and he giggles.

"Awww~" I cooed at him.

"You want to tell me that you like Taehyung's tummy more than this?" Jungkook, who was sitting next to Taehyung pointed at his abs.

"Oh, yeah. Absolutely." I say and snuggle even more to Taehyung who was blushing even more.

"I really can't blame you." Jungkook smirked to Taehyung and put one arm around his waist and the other rubbed his tummy. "I do too~."

Taehyung couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't help being flustered so he hid his face in his palms.

"Aw, so cute!~" I cooed at him and snuggled even closer to him, but I was quickly pulled away by Yoongi and Jimin, as Hoseok sat on Yoongi's lap. All three of them sent glars over to Vkook and held me close.

"Guys, what's the deal?" I ask innocently. "We've already arrived to the beach."

"Bitch?"

"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"OUT YOU GO!" Jin pushed everyone out of the car, preventing another argument.

We settled down on the sand, I put down a huge blanket so we could all sit on it. The boys even brought some beach chairs, but there were only 4 chairs.

I took off my dress and put it in my back.

"Beautiful." I hear Jimin and Jungkook say under their breath.

"What did I tell you, Y/N?" Jin smiled at me as I looked around, to see Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi staring at me with their mouths opened wide.
"What can I say?" I laughed, "Mothers know best."

"I told you that you're beautiful. Now look at what you beauty did to them." Jin gestured to the his brothers. Then he gritted his teeth and added, "And apparently they weren't the only boys you've put under you beauty spell."

The boys all turned their heads sharply to see other guys eyeing me and my body up and down. Jin quickly pulled me and hugged me from behind, setting his chin on my shoulder, as the other boys stood between me and the perverts protectively, sending jealous deathly glares.

"Come on, boys!" I laughed, "Let's swim alreadyyyy!" I get out of Jin's grip and run to the water.

"Wait! What about sunscreen?" I hear Namjoon yell after me.

"Oh, oops. Totally forgot." I said, embarrassed.

"Here, let me." Namjoon says while putting some sunscreen on his palms, scrubbing them together, and then attaching them to my back.

I moved my hair to the side and he applied all the sunscreen I needed all over my back. I didn't want it to end. His hands were so gentle but he still put a little pressure to leave me relaxed.

"Mmm... Joonie oppa that feels amazing~" I said quietly. I felt lile I was getting a good massage.
Namjoon moved his hands to my shoulders and kept his magic going. I threw my head back with my eyes closed, though I did open one eye to look at Namjoon. He was blushing really badly, he bit his bottom lip and his eyes never left my back.

"People always say that you break everything you touch..." I whisper loud enough for him to hear, "But I won't ever break when you will touch me..."

He blushed furiously only then I added:

"...Because you're giving great massages!"

"Y/N! Are you coming?" I hear Taehyung yell to me.

"Yeah, just a sec!" I yell back and then turn to Namjoon. I then whisper so only he will hear me. I lean to speak to his ear, lips slightly brushing over his earlobe, "How does it feel like knowing my plan and falling for it?" I ask smirking. I then quickly run away and get into the water.

While Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and I went to swim and play in the water, Jin, and Namjoon were prepering the picnic and Yoongi was sitting on one of the chairs with a towel on it and a parasol above his head. I laughed at the sight and saw Jin throwing a flipper at Yoongi for sitting around and started to shout at him in Korean. I didn't hear anything but a very distanced: "MAH!"

Yoongi quickly sat up and helped them set up the whole picnic Jin made. From what I see here there are cupcakes, sliced watermelon, cold lemonade, sandwiches, nachos and dips, small pizzas. (Gawd I'm hungryyyyy😭)

Jin is seriously an angel.

A real tickling-shoulder-angel.

Suddenly, I felt a splash of cold water smack me from the back and my hair was straightened down on my face. The waves today weren't even that big.

I turn around slowly to see Jimin, smirking and then splashing even more water at me.

So again, I do the most realonable thing a normal person would do.

I let out a war cry and charge at him with fury.

"AAAAAARRGHHHHH!!!"