0.3

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

"SO YOU'RE FROM SOKOVIA?" Lizzie asked as the two walked back towards the orphanage. Amber had taken her to a playground and a small ice-cream shop.

"Yes, I grew up there" Amber conformed, licking her ice cream. Lizzie tilted her head slightly as if she was confused.

"What happened to your accent then? You don't sound Sokovian" The smaller girl questioned.

"I was helped by my friends and they brought me here when I was 13. Then only two years ago, I moved to England for a while... so I guess it just faded or was neutralized" Amber tried to explain, leaving out the unnecessary details.

"Your friends.. who are they?" Lizzie thought aloud, as Amber cleaned the girls face, which was covered in ice cream.

"Some of them are more like family now.. There's Steve, Natasha, Thor, Bruce, Rhodey, Rocket, Carol and.." Amber sighed, "Tony"

"Can I meet them?!"

Amber chuckled lightly, "Unfortunately, not today Liz" the girl smiled softly, ruffling the younger girls hair, as the two walked through the entrance of the orphanage.

"Now," Amber begun, crouching down to meet Lizzie's eyes, "Behave. Don't give Mrs. Morley any more grief".

"No promises" Lizzie grinned mischievously, her eyes scanning the halls. Amber looked down shaking her head, laughing at the small girls behavior, the laughter soon stopped when a spell of dizziness washed over the older girl, making her vision go blurry and spotted.

"A? Are you ok?" Lizzie questioned in worry, holding the girls head with her tiny hands. Amber took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them.

"I'm fine.Now, go, you have dinner to go eat" Amber ushered the younger girl to the dining hall, "I'll be back tomorrow hopefully".

Lizzie nodded eagerly and ran off, down the hall. The youngest Maximoff stood up and left the big establishment. Instead of running home using her speed, she decided to walk. The houses in the area were beginning their refurbishments to suitably house the kids.

Amber found herself smiling widely at the impact she was already creating on the community. She managed to employ local citizens to help with the construction. The girl arrived at the base and walked straight past the living room which was filled with the whole team. "Hey, Amber.. come here for a second" Bruce called after the girl.