CHAPTER 5 🤩

-Monday 11am
Princess was in her dorm room sleep  , she heard a slight knock on the door , she groaned and stretched.Princess hopped out of the bed and answered the door.Her dad William was smiling at her.
Princess-daddy ! (Hugs him)
William-hey my Princess! (Hugs her back)
Princess-your back from Maryland so soon ...?
William-I sure am ..I wanted to have our little daddy and daughter date ..because (looks sad)
Princess-daddy what is it ?
William-How about I tell you when we're out to eat ..
Princess-ok ..lemme take a shower and get dressed ..
William-I'll be right outside the door (grins)
Princess-ok ..(closes the door)
Princess quickly took a shower and slipped on her black long sleeve fitted dress and black pumps and threw her hair into a ponytail , lastly putting on some gold accessories and applying her bubblegum flavored lip gloss from Victoria secret.She opened the door.
Princess-I'm readyyyy (smiles)
Marissa was crying at the library , Christina walked up towards her with a frown.
Christina-hey baby you okay ?
Christina tries to kiss her , she backed away.
Marissa-no Christina..(Wiping her tears away)
Christina-whats wrong ? Did I do something ?
Marissa-we have to break up ..
Christina-what ?! Why ?!
Marissa-because I'm not interested in you anymore ..it's time for us to see other people ..
Christina-you don't mean that ..I love you ..I thought you loved me too
Marissa wanted to cry hysterically and sink into the floor but she tried to remain strong.
Marissa-my love has left you ..
Christina-(begins to tear up) you don't mean that ..
Marissa-but I do ..it's over ..
Christina-(begins to sob) where the hell is this coming from ? What did I do?! What happened?! Can you a least tell me what it is ..so I can fix it ..plz ?!
Marissa-I'm ..I'm sorry I can't ! (Cry's and runs away)
Christina-Marissa ?! Marissa?!
Yaya was sitting at a table in the far distance grinning , Christina glanced at her and she looked away pretending to read a book.Christina ran off the other away crying.
-Water Grill Restaurant-
Princess and her dad sat at the restaurants table .The scenery was marine like and darken and it smelled like seafood and pasta.It was really nice inside , super cozy but big.Princess and her dad was face to face.
Man Waiter-hi what can u get you two to drink ? (Smiles)
William-(glances at Princess)
Princess-um I would like the Vanilla Cherry 🍒 Champagne 🍾
William-(glares at Princess)
Princess-oh daddy don't act surprised ..imma grown woman (giggles)
William-I'm aware (chuckles) and for me I would like a white whine plz
Waiter-coming right up (smiles and walks away)
Princess-so daddy what was it you wanted to tell me ? You didn't look to amused ..
William-I have this huge project that I'm working on it's called cellphone W and it's gonna be this new phone , like the iPhone , but it's better , bigger screen , more features ..surround sound , more space ..
Princess cut William off.
Princess-that's sounds really awesome..but what's the bad news ..?
William-This other company in Beijing, wants to team up with me to officially bring the product alive and they will pay me billions of dollars to just work wit me but ..
Princess-but what daddy ? (Frowns)
William-(sighs deeply) I would have to go live in Beijing...
Princess-wha ? What ? For how long ?
William-well not forever ..just until the product has been tested out and it's officially finished and distributed to the public ..
Princess-so how long is that gonna take ?
William-maybe 2 or 3 years depending ..
Princess-(begins to tear up) daddy noo
William-I know ..I'm devastated as well
Princess-does mom know about this ?
William-She does , but she wanted me to tell you in person
Princess-will you come and a least visit ?
William-of course ..when I can ..but it will be seldom ..I'll be so busy ..
Princess-that's all you care about is your job ! I never see you , you never have time for me , your always outta town , and when we do shit like this , it's always outta the danm blue moon and you see why our relationship suck ..because you suck ..you suck so much daddy! (Gets up and walks out the restaurant)
William-Princess! Princess ! (Deeply sighs)
Princess headed to her sisters dance studio , she needed to calm her nerves.