Chapter 19

So, before we start. I have a few questions. When this story ends, I'd like to start a new one. (I already have a BUNCH of ideas.) But before I really choose one, I'd like to know which TV show fanfiction/Tv shows fanfiction you'd like best. You guys pretty much have until this story ends to vote.

O P T I O N S

The Originals and The Umbrella Academy crossover. Mikaelson OC X Five Hargreeves

Lucifer and The Originals crossover. Mikaelson OC X Lucifer Morningstar

The Vampire Diaries. Damon Salvatore X OC X Stefan Salvatore

Grey's Anatomy. Mark Sloan X OC

Once Upon A Time and The Originals crossover. Peter Pan X Mikaelson OC

Teen Wolf and The Originals crossover. Mikaelson OC X Derek Hale

Any other ideas you guys would like?

I know there's a lot, but please comment on your favorite/favorites. I really need your guys input on this. Without more delay, here's the story!

(Also thank you @_Hope_Mikaelson for the new cover)

*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*

3rd Person POV-

It had been a month since Angel found out she was pregnant, she was now about 2 months pregnant. She wasn't overly showing, but there was a tiny miniscule bump. You could only see it if you look very closely. Otherwise, no one would have the slightest idea.

Currently, they were keeping a 'low profile' as Niklaus would put it. Staying at the old plantation house as Niklaus formed a plan to take over the city of New Orleans. Recently Niklaus had been gone a lot, leaving her alone with Elijah and Kol.

It wasn't like she didn't love them, but she missed seeing her other mate. She felt like a part of her was missing, she blamed the mate bond. Since she had bonded with all of them, being without even one of had an effect on her.

Shaking her head Angel pulls herself out of her thoughts, focussing on the task at hand. Currently, she was trying to convince Elijah and Kol to take her with them when they went into the French Quarter. She had been cooped up in the plantation since they had arrived there, her mates saying it was too dangerous to go outside in 'her condition'. It was like being pregnant was a disability to them, making them even more protective than they already were.

"Please, Elijah." Angel whines, knowing that he would be easier to convince then Kol. Even though Kol was the youngest out of all the Mikaelsons it seemed that he was most protective over her and the baby. Even more than Niklaus, the baby's actual Father.

"Baby, I said no. It is not safe outside for you and the baby. You haven't seen how dangerous New Orleans is now. There are vampires, witches, werewolves, pretty much every supernatural creature you can think of. We can't have you or the baby getting hurt." Elijah tells Angel firmly, leaving almost no room for arguing.