018

I don't think I left my room since the text messages from KJ and that was three days ago. I've been checking the news waiting for their to be something about Dash and even checked social media to see if anyone had posted anything but nothing.

I couldn't sleep, eat and worst of all I had no motivation to fix or moisturize my hair so it was a big dry beehive on top of my head.

"Fuck." I groaned stretching out my fists and wiggling my fingers, after completely going wild on my bedroom wall, had to wrap my knuckles up in gauze to make sure they didn't get infected and stop the bleeding.

Dad offered to get rid of the holes in my wall but I refused it. I wanted to keep a reminder of the anger that's been bottled up and mom tried scrubbing the blood away but it still looked like a horror show on one side of my room.

"you know these walls are too hard for even me to punch through?" Dad scanned over the holes in amazement. "I didn't know you had this anger in you, just like your father huh?"

I felt sick remembering what he said, like him? I rather be skinned alive than be anything like him but the more the thought crossed my mind the more I felt like he was right.

I've been getting checked on by every member of my family but KJ. Nobody has heard from him or seen him since he left out the house going on a manhunt for Dash.

"Knock knock." The door was slowly pushed open and the familiar voice belonged to Brianna. "Bitch... it smells like straight up booboo in here."

"Bri!" The voice behind her belonged to Ebony and as she stepped in she stopped and her eyes opened wide. "Okay, it is alittle stank in here but it's easily fixable," she made her way over to the window, opening it and allowing a breeze to enter the room.

"Please just go..." My voice was raspy and still recovering from my freak out. "I just want to be left alone."

Brianna walked towards the bed where I was crawled up at and hovered over me. "okay, c'mon lets get you up and washed."

"Please..." I had little fight in me to try to get them to go away, I just wanted to be alone.

It took them about twenty minutes to finally get me up and in to the shower, while I washed Ebony placed clothes in the bathroom for me to put on and once I was done and walked back out in to my room. Ebony was laid back on my bed while Brianna sat at the edge of it waving me over.

"Now that you actually smell like fresh roses and all that come sit your ass down."

"you guys really don't have to do this!" I said sitting myself between her legs.

"We don't... but you're our girl so stop all that shit and let me do my work." Brianna began massaging some of my product I had on my dresser in to my hair.

Although i've been pushing them away since they got here it really warmed my heart that they still decided to stick around.

"Still no word from Dash?" Brianna questioned as she began to brush the knots out of my hair.

"We said we weren't going to ask about that!" Ebony threw one of my pillows at her back causing it to fall by my side.

"No, nothing."

"Well, the streets are saying King got him but nothing has came up.... it always does, I have a feeling he's okay." Brianna gave me a reassuring shoulder squeeze and went back to fixing my hair.

She did have a little bit of a point, whenever anyone died around here it wouldn't take too long for someone to discover the body or for someone to report that person missing. Which brings the question, why didn't Dash's aunt report him missing, did she know he was still alive or just use to him being out of the house and not returning for days.