If I meet Felix Now, I'll Throw up

Chapter 14

Kara's P.O.V

I dont get it why he insist on going to the second floor.
He walks in front of me and I just follow him.
This male God is a reincarnation of a dragon and a snake.
He sit down in a one seater throne like seat in the middle of the area.
I dont really get it.
Where the fuck did that chair came from?
Does the event organizer made it personally for this person?

"Sit down." King looks at me with his paralyze face.

I look around and grab a seat and drag it in front of his royal highness.
I sit down properly.
The chair is too high that when I sit down, my toes is not touching the ground.

King sigh and stands up.
He carry me and then place me to his lap.
I felt the world turns square!
What?
What the fuck is his brain made of?

King wound his arm around my waist.
Now that I have the second chance to enjoy this robust arm....Isn't his arm too thick?
Well, I might as well enjoy it.
That damned ex boyfriend has no muscles like this so it is a bit conscious.

I want to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of being embraced by a male God but I heard hurried footsteps.
I just blink my eyes and tens and 20's men in blacksuits appear pointing their guns at me.

Okay.

I wake up.

This is King afterall.

I gulp.

"Answer my question or die." King whisper to my ears.

I wont admit it or tell anyone that I even like the ticklish warm breath that blows in my ears.

"What? You said you wont kill me."

"Your performance is indeed good. Actually, Too good. Why do I feel like you are so experienced for a first timer?"

Cause my Dad teach us sisters well.
Fuck.

"I only act the way they do it in T.V. I aspire to be an actress after all." Sweats are forming at my back.

"Acting is different from trained." King tighten his grip.

"If you want to kill me then Kill me. What else do you want me to say? This is all a misunderstanding! I am just an ordinary highschool student!"
Oh goodness.
If he really tried to kill me I will just have to say I am Gabriel's daughter.
My life is very important.

King wave his free hand and a man get closer handling a bunch of papers.
King read it and then his arm that is imprisoning Kara soften but Kara doesnt dare to stands up or move.
King rubs Kara's stomach.
That makes Kara shudders.

What now?

"Have you eaten?"

"I havent!"

"Let's go to my car. I will treat you to dinner."

"You dont have to! Just let me go." Kara is not shouting or struggling in fear of agitating King and angering him.

"I insists."

If the male God insist then what can a side character do?
Fuck.

Kara wants to cry.
Does King loves Gabriel so much?
King brings Kara to La Gabrielle.
La Gabrielle is named after the deceased mother of Gabriel.
He once said his mother was a naive woman who does deserve to die.
But he meant it in a good way.
If you want to ask how he meant it in a good way, then you better think how crazy people thinks.

"This is La Gabrielle. This is the most famous restaurant here. Even if you have money,if you cant get reservation then you cant eat here." King's eyes is sparkling a bit while explaining.