....I Guess I Did....

The streets were loud as I walked by Momos dance studio on the way to the Park Entertainment building.

With my luck it began to rain. The building was almost in sight but it wasn't close enough to not get completely soaking wet. My clothes were ruined and my hair with them making me look like a rat that just swam it's way out of the sewer. The little confidence that I did have went away. I ran into the building anyways for shelter.

The building's interior was huge. This floor was filled with people practicing and waiting for their turns to audition. An employee bowed at me and showed the way to the reception desk.

"Hello, welcome to Park Entertainment. Are you looking to audition?" I answered yes right away not to seem weird. "Do you have a towel? Maybe a hair brush..." there was no way I was going to make it in with my hair the way it was.

"No we don't sorry. Everything must be supplied by you until you are accepted."
"Oh..ok" I felt my self shrink down. This was going to be a disaster.

I sat down with a stupid number pinned to my wet shirt. I prepared nothing and expected the most. That's what I always seem to do to myself. I get to excited over nothing and then everything fails me.

"Mom look at the drawing I did!" I was so excited hoping she's be happy for me. My mother took the paper from my hand and put it on her desk. "Go study Sana, you can't be wasting your time on this"

My number eventually rang throughout the loud speakers of the room. My body shivered with anxiety as the workers showed me to the audition area.

Four evaluators sat in there seats impatiently waiting for me to start. I stood there still, a nervous ball of Sana. I didn't know how things like this went.
"Do you have a song to sing?" A song, I began to sing the song that Momo would always sing these days after coming home. "Next!"

Just like that I was failed, of course I should've knew that was my fait. Someone moved me along to another room quickly so the next person could get their once in a lifetime chance.

This new room was tiny and had only one person in it. "Um—" the girl grabbed my arm and pulled me to a chair next to her. She was probably going to tell me how bad I did or I probably had to pay because I waisted their time.

"Intimating right?" She giggled and looked at her purse. She pulled out a peace of paper and pen. Maybe I did do something right?

"Why am I here can I ask?" She looked up and panicked. "Ohh right I'm sorry." Her teeth shinned when she smiled they resembled a bunny. "I wanted to see if you wanted a job to be my friends...I mean Park Jihyos servant" Park Jihyo?

I've heard that name before. Park Jihyo was the owner of Park Entertainment. Park Jihyo?! "What why me?" I knew nothing about her except her owning the most richest company around. All of this made no sense. Why would I even be an option for someone so rich?

"I like your personality..how you came in looking like that. That you didn't care and still did it. Ms. Park would enjoy that in a servant." What kind of girl would like that. There's np way this is right but its a great opertunity 

"What's a servant? " I had no idea what it was about. The first thing that came to my mind was making food. I could do that but only at a mediocre level at best. Food wasn't my strong suit or cleaning. I couldn't even imagine sweeping all damn day.

"Their job is to do and tend to all the needs of their person. The person in this case Ms.Park may ask you to do something and you must do it without hesitation to keep her happy and safe at all times." It sounded like a job I may be able to do. It didn't seem impossible. I didn't need crazy skills to watch over a person or tend to what they needed. This was the perfect opportunity for me. "Sorry if I sound all formal Park ordered me to read this" she sighed and fidgeted with the pen in her hand.

"Do I need a college diploma?" She laughed and handed me the pen. "No but put all your info here and I'll call you in a couple of days about more information. By the way my name is Im Nayeon but just call me Nayeon." She smiled at me with her bunny teeth as I took the risk and put all my info on to the paper. Finally after all these years of nothingness I might have something.

"How much would this pay?" Nayeon thought about it for a second then shook her head.
"I'm sorry I don't know all the info the only thing Ms.Park told me to do was find her someone so I think its all up to her." I nodded and handed her the paper.

"Thank you...Sana~" she smiled at me once more and told one of the workers to bring me back.
———

I hurried to the apartment as the rain some what slowed down. Momos work was already closed which meant she was making food for us.

I got a final bost and ran through a sharp turn.
The rain started to pickup under my feet. My whole body lost control of itself and fell.

I hit the ground on my hip with a embarrassing thud. I felt strong arms on my shoulders. "Are you ok?"

I looked up and saw a girl. She pulled her hand out to help me up. "I'm ok. Thank you" I grabbed her hand and was lifted up. "Don't run in the rain next time. Here" she handed me her umbrella and pulled out another from her big bag that looked quite expensive.
"Be careful" I watched her walk away. "Thanks.." I must've looked so stupid.
———

I opened the apartment door and shut the umbrella that the girl gave me. "Sana!" Dahyuns arms immediately engulfed me with a cute hug. "Where have you been all day?? your drenched! Come here" she pulled a little towel off of the fridge handle and started wiping me with it. "So what did the umbrella not work?" Chaeyoung walked out from the other room. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were always looking out for me even if they were younger.

"I fell running home. Someone helped me up and gave it to me." They both looked at me with a weird look. "Ooo Sana who was it" I pushed them both away and sat down at the table.

"It was nobody important, just someone helping me." They both pouted and joined me at the table.

"I think they're asking that because look, this umbrella is by Gucci." Momo picked up the umbrella and pointed at the fancy print on the side. "Ooo..so a rich person" Dahyun giggled and pulled out her phone.
"Stop it guys. She was just trying to help me after I fell" They all laughed and pointed at me.
"And now you defending her." I rolled my eyes and ate my food.

The door opened and Tzuyu walked in.
"Tzuyu!" I smiled as Dahyun gave Tzuyu a big hug. "Thank God your not soaking wet" Dahyun looked at me and stuck her tongue out.

"Hey..Stop. At least I got a job today...well maybe" Momo turned her head in shock.

"You actually made the audition!?" I started to laugh. "No but I was offered something else"

"Sana they don't offer anything else there" I pouted at her.

"There was this girl and she said I would be the perfect person to be the servant to Park Jihyo"

"PARK JIHYO?!" Momo ran to me and shook my shoulders. I heard surprised reactions from the others too. "Do you know who she is!?" I nodded my head. Momo got ready for her speech "She's the owner of the biggest performing company ever. She has billions of dollars and her company is extremely hard to get into. But you found a job to be her servant!!" Momo plopped on the couch.

"I guess I did"