1:Haunting Past

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Ominisicient

4:50am May 1 2010 

Niara screams were muffuled as her father stuffed a  shirt in her mouth while pounding into her. His sweat mixed with her soft crys and pleads for him to stop. But he didn't stop as he took her innocence on her white carpet in her bedroom. He slapped her across her cheek since she kept squirming to get out of his hold. And she screamed when he pounded in her so hard she could feel blood rolling down her legs. As an 11 year old all she could do was wish her mom would come home early and save her and her prayers were heard. Her mom came home an only Niara heard so she screamed harder. Her mother, Athena heard and  grabbed the gun took it off safety and walked into her daughters room. Words couldn't describe the pain and anger she felt watching her husband fuck her daughter in her house. "You sick bastard". She screamed shooting him at the back of his bald ass head. Niara screamed and shielded her face ass the blood splattered her. Her mom ran over to her embracing her daughter and took her to get cleaned up. She knew the nosy ass neighbors called the police and it wouldn't be counted as self defense since it wasn't her who got raped. So they had to run and fast......

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 Niara Verano

9:40 June 9 2019

Waking up at the sound of my alarm I blinked the tears out off my eyes. Checking the time I jumped of the bed and sped to my bathroom. I had a class at 10:00 and it was 9:40 leaving me only ten minutes to get ready and 10 more to get to school.

I untwisted my twisties first and untangled my hair then i put on some natural make up and sped to my closet to put on a pair of plaid pants and a navy blue tank top. I paired it with my glass heels before taking a picture of my look to post on instagram.

I grabbed my mini back pack. I then sprayed some perfume before leaving my house. Hopping in my car I drove to Starbucks in order to get some coffee. 

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Arriving at school I rushed into my school rushing to my class. I was sprinting so fast I didn't even notice someone was in front me and bumped into them spilling my coffee over their white tee. "Nigga are you blind watch were the fuck you're going Im already late". I yelled then sped off. I didn't even look at their face but I could tell it was a man because of his muscular chest and sweet smelling cologne.

 Throwing the empty cup in the trash I walked up to take a seat as the professor yapped about some dumb shit. I was almost falling asleep when I heard the door open 20 mins later.

"Mr. Nefulla you're twenty mins late and why are you shirtless". The professor said you could tell she was eyeing him down along with all the other girls in the class.What a perv. "Im sorry some random bit- girl poured her coffee on me". He said walking to his seat and I chuckled knowing that 'bit-girl' was me. Unlike all of them hoes I hated Kordell. I hate how he gets every girl wet for him and could only say one word because he would always fuck them over and cheat on them and I hated that shit. He was cocky too so he thought he was the best when he wasn't shit. And he was perfect fuckin perfect and thats what I hate the most. Well then I hated everyone except my bestie Kiala.

He walked up and of course my bad luck he took a seat right next to me. I looked to see almost all the girls mugging me as if I wanted to sit next to this ugly nigga. 

Kordell Nefulla

I looked to see the shawty from earlier who poured her coffee on me. I knew her from the courts cause shawty always wrote over there. I had been studying her. Not in a creepy way but in a interested way. Shawty was fineee no cap but she had a look in her eyes like she'd been hurt. And a Nigga wanted to change that. I just don't want to hurt her more and the person I am I just might.

I looked to see her hair damn a nigga wanted to feel her hair. She was the only girl I knew to have real curly hair. And the way she walked and talked she didn't even know what she did to niggas everywhere to get them drolling on the courts but she did. She simply had that energy that made you happy she was just so beautiful man. And the fact she didn't lust after me made her even more beautiful and made me want her more.

After class I walked up to shawty and grabbed her arm and pushed her to the wall.

" Yo Niara right? Look I really wasn't feeling that attitude ma you poured your shit on me and I would appreciated it if you had apologized I ain't the one to mess with like that you understand"? I asked staring directly into her eyes and seeing a little bit of lust I bet she was wet . That aggressive shit probably  turned her on.

"Guess what nigga not everyone gets the respect they deserve so how about you suck that shit  up and miss me with that bullshit because I do not owe you any apology or whatever plus you wasted a 6 dollar coffee on your stanky ass goodwill shirt so get the fuck outta my face". She said walking away leaving me dumfounded that only made me more attracted to her

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Niara Verano

Getting home I took my shoes off and took a cold shower.

After my shower I went to get some comfy clothes to wear before I headed to the basketball courts. Which was my study spot. I picked out an orange shirt and some gray sweatpants. I put on a pair of white sneakers and took my stuff heading to the courts.

"Damn bitch how you look good when you just wearing a shirt and some damn sweatpants". Kiala said taking a pic and walked over to hug me.

 Kiala said taking a pic and walked over to hug me

"Thanks girl I don't know how I do it". I said." Wassup".

"Im good I'm chilling what about you talk to anyone lately".

"Nah". I said.

"Oh. Don't worry you'll get there". She said.

Kiala was the only one who knew about my situation we've been friends since 6th grade.

"Oop I gotta go". Kiala said smirking at me then I saw Kordell walking my way.

_ _ _ _ _ _