72 ~ who are you?

(Jennie pov)

(Jennie pov)

Jennie sighed as she walked towards her car after school. Jisoo would have been meeting her there in a bit, only the black haired girl was already waiting by her car door.

"I didn't know if we were riding together or separately?" She said with a smile.

"Well, you live on the way to the hospital so we can drive separately to food then drop your car off at your house?"

"That sounds good." Jisoo smiled. "Where do you want to eat?"

"What do you feel like?" Jennie questioned her, knowing damn well the girl was going to say-

"Chicken!"

Jennie laughed and nodded. "Chicken it is then. Just for you." She booped her nose. "Lisa already took you to that new chicken place huh?"

"Yeah, but it was so good! Let's go there! Please Jendeuk."

"Of course! Why wouldn't we? I just wasn't sure if you wanted to have it again so soon."

"I always have room for chicken."

"And me?"

"Of course." She blushed.

She blushed?

Jennie shook it off and smiled, giving Jisoo a hug and hopping into her car.

~

They were eating happily together, until Jisoo started questioning her again. About the guy she spoke with.

"Are you really not going to tell me?" Jisoo pouted. "I was there too."

"I know Chu, but it's personal. Lisa needs to know first."

"Okay." She sighed. "Should I be worried?"

"Only if Chaeyoung ever sees him again."

"That's not something I wanted to hear."

"I know Jisoo. I know."

~

After their chicken, which Jisoo claimed was the 'best', both girls made their way to Jisoo's house. Dropping her car off and continuing to the hospital together.

They checked in at the office, the lady recognizing them as friends of Lisa's since they've been to the hospital several times before with her when they would visit Ami.

"Chaeyoung was brought into one of the CT rooms but she's due out any minute."

"CT room?" Jennie questioned.

"She's getting a cat scan done."

"Oh, is Lisa with her?"

"Yes, she insisted."