2:Playing Games

Kordell Nefulla

6:30pm June 9 2019

"Why you mugging me so hard like damn mamas". I asked seeing her cute eyes turn into a frown.

"Mugging you how?" She asked squinting her eyes.

"You look like you about to murder me". I chuckled.

"Yeah so"? "What do you want"?She frowned.

"To take you out". I smiled.

"No". She frowned  and tried to walk away.

I wasn't surprised because I had observed her enough to know that she would reject me at first.

I grabbed her arm pulling her to me. "You look really nice by the way". I said in a low raspy voice licking my lips. "Why"?.

"First off all nigga do you need chapstick licking your crusty ass lips". She said raising her eyebrow. "And I don't go out with fuck boys". 

"Im no fuck boy ma hadn't had pussy in 4 months only head but i'll fuck you". I smirked tho what I said was true I needed something before I loose my mind but I wasn't gonna use her. I was known to use girls and fuck them over but she was different.

"Yeah that last sentence says otherwise". She smirked.

"Comon mamas i'll treat you right". 

"Ok....fine but just one date gimme your phone so I can put my number and you could text me the time and date". She smiled reaching for my phone put her number in it and walked to the benches were she sat and talked to her friend but I couldn't help but think she was playing me.

I would just ask Kiala since she was both our friend but I had known her since 2nd grade and she later moved to Niara's school in 6th grade.

Ominisicient

Niara Verano

 Niara sat in her room having one of the moments she usually had which was to think about her past and that always caused an anxiety attack. 

2015

"Why don't you love me anymore"? Niara asked her boyfriend with tears rolling down her face as she sat on the floor weeping. She had brought him food and he flipped it over telling her hurt full words.

"Because you're a fuckin disease bitch. How you feel carrying your fathers fuckin child with you. You probably have aids and he probably didn't rape you and you enjoyed that shit". He spat at her throwing her and her daughters close in her face. 

Niara found it ironic how he called her a disease when he had stds from fucking other girls and when Niara refused to fuck him he beat her up. He treated her like shit. He insulted her and abused her. But Niara couldn't say anything since he'll kick her and Azure out and she was tired of being controlled by her adopted family who wanted nothing but the best for her.

Even though she was 16 she still loved her daughter. She was forced to keep her because the doctors told her aborting at the age 11 would kill her. 

So she kept Azure and took care off her and loved her too. 

"Marcus please"

"Marcus please". She cried. "We have no place to go". She said holding her little girl closer to her as she watched him throw their stuff in trash bags.

"You can stay on one condition". He smirked wickedly.

"Whatever it is yes please what is it". She asked and he grabbed the little girl from her.

"You'll do anything"? He asked holding the girl.

"Yes". She said confused on why he had her until he took his knife slitting Azure's throat and dropped her to the floor.

"NOOO YOU FUCKIN BASTARD YOU BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO". She screamed and dropped to her knees seeing her daughter/sister struggling as she wondered of to death.

"I..l.ove..y..o.ou ...mom..my". Were the last words her daughter tried to say as she closed her eyes.

She got up instantly then kneed Marcus in the balls grabbing his gun out of his pocket and shooting him in his chest missing his heart a little then broke down crying laying next to her little girl. She picked her up then ran out of the house so she could go bury her daughter.

End of flash back

"NIARA". Kiala's voice yelled noticing her best friend having an  attack almost a seizure and struggled to breath.

"Breath ok breath". She instructed and dropped to her knees comforting her then sighed of relieve seeing Niara calm down with tears pouring through her face and Kiala hugged her. Kiala came to check on Niara to make Niara tell her the tea about Kordell but found her having an attack instead also she had a key because she was afraid of this happening and it wasn't the first time. 

She stayed over night with Niara and comforted her till they fell asleep.

Niara Verano

10:00am June 10 2019

Waking up I noticed the shower on. I got up to go brush my teeth and get ready. Today I had a class starting at 12:30 so I was good. I did my hair into a bun before putting my natural make up on a getting some clothes out.  I decided to dress up so I wore an orange two piece set with a pair of my glass heels and let my hair out.

  I decided to dress up so I wore an orange two piece set with a pair of my glass heels and let my hair out

"Im gonna go love ok?". Kiala asked wearing what she wore last night.

"Ok bye thanks for staying". I said taking a selfie.

"No problem sis byee and no fainting". She joked leavin and locking the door.

20 mins later  I was just watching tv and saw the news.

Crazy 45 year old woman in mental institution claims her daughter is gonna kill everyone.

"Holy shit". I sighed knowing it was my mom my name wasn't in it but my baby picture was and her face.

I got a call from Kiala and picked it up. "I swear that your crazy ass mama". She laughed.

"Yeah I know". I said.

So here's what happened:

After my mama and I got out of the house we hid in the bushes. I saw two grown men walking towards us with that evil grin...the one I knew from my dad.

"Take her". My mom yelled. 

I remember thinking wtf didn't she save me from my dad now this?

I ran up too the guys kneeling them in the balls since they were dumb enough not to have a gun.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME YOU MADE ME KILL MY HUSBAND". She yelled punching me and beating me up

I saw A couple an old one walk towards us.

"SHE KILLED MY HUSBAND" . My mom yelled. 

The couple called the police saying my mom had issues and she started going even more crazy till the police arrived.