Chapter 7

Angel's Mother POV (short chapter)

"Amere mio, please take a seat" my husband told me with a worried look on his face.

"Tesoro mio, I simply cannot" I sighed heavily look staring outside the window

"Please tell me why?, What has you bothered?"

"I-It's the fact that Drew is already having a child on the way next he is soon to be married but then there's your son who doesn't want anything to do with love or anything with setting down all he cares about is work this work that"

"Why every time he doesn't listen to you he has to be labeled as only my son?" he joked

"Because he gets that stupid stubbornness from your side of the family, All I want before I leave this earth is both my sons walking down the aisle with the women they love and cherish with all their hearts then say 'I do' next have children. Is that s hard to ask?'' I said sitting down next to my husband as he rubs my back in circles.

"You're rushing things too fast amore, give him some time to find her himself"

"What if he doesn't want to? What if he dies alone?''

"You cannot simply just guess what his future would be like, just wait"

"I cannot wait any longer, I will make him fall in love with someone one"

"How will you do that? how do you know his type or if he's ready to look for her?"

"Trust me a mother knows what her sons like, how do you think Drew and Samantha met? because I secretly set them up" I said as I watch my husband eyes grow big.

"How?"

"I have my ways Tesoro, I have my ways. Now for your son, I know he is looking for a brown hair, hazel eyes, medium height and perfect body"

"That's every guys dream girl" he joked

"You are mistaking my love, she has to be different from all the women he has met over the years, smart, classy, doesn't drool over him when they first met eyes, adorable, knows how to cook and the most important loves him for him not his money"

"Alright you got me there but where will you find her? A girl like that is a fantasy"

"I have no idea, wait. Your old secretary, how does she look?"

"You mean Isabella? Oh no. Dear please leave that poor girl alone, she has done nothing to you" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if you don't tell me my love, Don't forget I have people to find information about her in just one call" I said with a smirk dialing a number "Yes, ma'am?" a young gentleman answered. "Hello, I need information on a woman named Isabella Jones who works at Rossi Co. ASAP" I said softly "Right away ma'am" he said hanging up, I looked up at my husband he had a worried face expression.

A minute later I was sent a message on the women and a picture, 'oh she is perfect' I thought to myself.

I looked toward my husband and read him her full information.

*Isabella Marie Jones

Height: 5'3

Weight: 127

Eyes: Hazel, Green when angry

Hair: Dark Brown

Hobbies: Reading books, Painting, Playing piano and violin

Lives with best friend Jennifer Clark and her brother Nick Clark, Loves children, Mother and father divorced when she was at a young age 'Poor baby' I thought to myself continuing reading out loud. Burn ex-boyfriend car when seeing him sleep with her cousin 'Feisty. I love her already' I said to myself, she was a straight A student and played volleyball in high school, and finished college at New York University.* I finished, I look towards my husband as he watch me shaking his head in disappointment.

"She's perfect, my love. She could be the key to Angels heart"

"What if your wrong?"

"All these years we've been married and you still doubt me"

"It's not that, It's that you're using a helpless girl for your plan"

"Don't worry if things don't work out, you can say your favorite line and I won't hold it against you. Deal?"

"I don't know, Tesoro"

"This your chance to finally say 'I told you so' and do you little dance you always wanted to do" I winked as he chuckled

"Deal, because I love my little 'I told you so dance'." he chuckled.

"What I'm doing, Is it bad?"

"No Amore. Of course not you're just worried about are our sons it's natural for a mother to be worried about her son's life" he said pulling my wrist to sit next to him, I put my head on his shoulder.

"Good. Te amo Tesoro"

"Te amo bella" he said leaning giving me a sweet kiss.

*Next Day*

"Hello, Marie. I'm looking for Ms. Isabella Jones please"

"Of course Mrs.Rossi. Hold on"

"-Yes, she's right in her office but she's going to be in a meeting in a few minutes" she continued

"Don't worry, I won't be long'' I said waving goodbye making my way toward her office, I slowly opened my door meeting the women who could be the key to my sons arrogant stubborn heart. I knocked softly on the door meeting the hypnotizing hazel eyes, why doesn't she have men drooling at her feet? this woman is gorgeous beautiful. And way much better than those airhead dimwits Angel sometimes brings home. After meeting the 'key' I slipped a note in her suitcase before Angel kicked me out of her office, the way he looked at me he thinks I have a plan which I do but I will play it off for now to get him off my case later, now I have to wait until she finds my invention to dinner with me.

________________________________________________________________________________-

Angel's Father POV

Poor Isabella my wife is going to play you and my sons love like chess, I should stop her but knowing her I can't she's really frightening when you step in her way of her missions maybe that's why I fell in love with this women.

When she decides something it's hard to change her mind, it would take weeks even months to try to change her mind. I quickly called Drew to help out his dear brother with his heart being manipulated by his mother's plan.

"Hello, Padre?''

"Hello, Figlio. I need your help"

"M-My help?''

"Si, my son"

"What is it? Are you ok? How's Madre?"

"I'm fine son and so is your mother. But that's the reason I'm calling you for your help"

"What about mother?"

"She playing chess with Angels heart and a woman, his secretary"

"Oh. so she's doing it again?"

"What do you mean? again?"

"Father how do you think I met Samantha? It was mothers doing"

"How do you know?"

"After I told her that Samantha was pregnant, she told me that it was because of her that made us fall in love. I knew that she was going after Angel when she was through with me" he sighed heavily

"Your mother is something else''

"You married her" he joked

"And she gave birth to you" I joked back

''Anyway, I think you should let mother do this father. Angel needs to open up his heart, he's not getting any younger father"

"I know figlio. Just watch out for your brother"

"I will father, goodbye"

"Goodbye"

This woman is unbelievable, Watch your back Angel your mother has a devious plan for your future my son, be careful.