Ex. Page | OC Codex (I)

Sooo - recently I've been getting told to make - or remind, people of who each of my characters is, as you can tell, I've made a plethora of characters for this book, and if you don't like that - then, and I do apologize for my rudeness - I don't care.

Now that that's made clear, let's move on the OC's! Oh, and keep in mind, when creating these characters I didn't have a specific person or picture in mind for them, so these pictures will be what I find to be the closest to what I first imagined their appearances to be - so bear with me on this.

Oh, and you'll notice some aren't filled out. I did this purposely, as I don't wish to spoil things you don't know yet for you all, so bear with me on that - and if I do forget to update it once I reveal that info - do remind me please xD.

Alright, enough chatter! Onto the Codex!
————————————————————
Alice Hellian

Age: 15

Looks:

Origin: Alice is the second daughter to the Noble family, the Hellians

Origin: Alice is the second daughter to the Noble family, the Hellians. Initially introduced in "Catalyst", Alice was a girl who wanted to become the Wizard King - or Queen in this case. However, after meeting (Y/N), and being life bound to the enigmatic boy, Alice began to realize how shallow her view was, having been fully focused on becoming the Wizard Queen and nothing more, resulting in her views being monotone. However, as she spent more time with (Y/N), Alice realized that there was more to the world than she thought - and so she chose to follow (Y/N) on his quest to become the Wizard King. Accompanied by her fiercely elegant Shadowflame Magic, Alice is a force second to none. After "The Blaze Queen," Alice gains access to the powerful flames of Blaze Magic, going into a league of her own!

Magic: Shadowflame ~ Blaze

Spells: Shadowflame

- (Base) -
[Blazing Chains]
- Alice summons forth chains of Shadowflames to bind her opponents, restricting their movements and burning any casted spells.
[Black Sun Flash]
- Alice compresses intense amounts of [Shadowflame Magic] into a sphere, before compressing it even further as she rockets it towards the opponent, releasing her restriction on it and causing it to engulf the opponent in a fierce explosion, akin to a miniature sun.
[Shadow of Ash]
- Alice unleashes her Shadowflames in small ashen wisps, burning anything the wisps come into contact with, Alice also being capable of detonating the small wisps at will to cause small, but deadly explosions.
[Shadow Ray]
- Alice unleashes a ray of Shadowflames to burn through anything in her way.
[Phoenix Lotus]
- Alice gives form to her Shadowflames, molding them into explosive lotuses that can intervene with opposing attacks, with each leaf of the lotus adding yet another layer of strength to the explosive capabilities. This spell was capable of fending off "Licht's" light blades.
[Nocturnal Flare]
- A spell used in combination with [Crimson Blades], Alice fuses two of her blades to create a darker sword of flames with much higher destructive capabilities.