Chapter 4

Xavier Guerrero pov

Why the freaking hell the world has to be so small.

In the whole world the first girl I am having some attraction is the sister of my rival.

GREAT! FUCKING GREAT!

I am thinking to much. If she don't have a brother. There are many people with same sir name right.

The beautiful blonde was still in my arms when I asked "pls tell me you don't have anything to do with Allen elucani?"

I don't know why but for the first time after so many years my voice sounded like begging. Begging for pls holy God tell me she had nothing to do with him.

She eyed me then answered "yes, I m his twin sister.".

I wanted to laugh at my fate. I fucking liked one girl in world and she is my rival's sister.

Woh hooo! A great site to My fucked up life .

I made eye contact with Deliah. She was hesitating to ask me something. So I helped her by asking" do you want to ask something? "

She said" yes. A-are you x-xavier Guerrero?. "

Holy shit she know me. It means she already has a bad prospective about me but still I won't lie to her. So I answered truthfully" if you are talking about the cold hearted bastard xavier Guerrero so - yeah it's me"

She said "so it's you"

I was cold hearted until i saw her coming inside the club lifelessly. I wanted her from the moment I saw her but see my fate it won't give me a chance to be happy.

She then moved backwards tripping on her heels. I catched her before she could kiss the floor.

If I am not able to touch those soft lips of her then I will also not let anyone to kiss them.

I helped her standing properly and hugged her. I don't know why I felt to hug her and ask her if she is alright.

I was about to pull back when I heard soft snores of Deliah. I carried her bridal style and made my way to my black porsche

I started my car after the last glance of Deliah. She was sleeping and still looking beautiful.

When I entered my mansion I ordered the maid to call a doctor.

I placed Deliah on my bed and covered her with duvet. Doctor came and dressed her wounds saying "don't let it make a contact with water for some time."

Then I walked over to couch and tried to have some sleep.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote.