17: Bad Smells

"I was smelly." Was the younger wolfs only reasoning for her shift. Not that Lauren would ever complain.

"You smell too. Bad smells, not good. Like old shoe's or an old pillow." (Y/N) said, crinkling her nose at Lauren. 

Lauren raised her eyebrow, amused at this statement as the younger wolf sniffed the air again before over dramatically letting out a gag. She them covered her nose before saying, "Lolo's got bad smells!"

Lauren chuckled at this before pulling the sheets back, pausing slightly at the sight of her still healing stomach, her torso covered in scratches that were nearly healed.

"Up, up, up!" (Y/N) chanted as she pushed the Alpha out of the bed, following closely behind as she then pushed her into the bathroom.

"Okay, okay. Relax little wolf I'll take a shower." Lauren told her mate, turning around in the middle of the bathroom to watch her mate cross her arms and tap her foot impatiently. 

"What? You wanna stay here and watch me?" Lauren asked as she tried to contain her amusement. 

The omega simply nodded her head as she made a big deal of sitting on the bathroom mat, eyes trained on the Alpha as Lauren sent out waves of dominance (unintentionally due to her status).

Shrugging, Lauren simply pulled off her sports bra and boy short undies before then walking around the wall and into the glass-less shower, leaving her mate in the main area.

Now, (Y/N) had seen a few people naked, not by choice. But Lauren? She'd totallyt wanted to see that, she just wasn't expecting the Alpha to strip though. 

She sat frozen the entire time Lauren showered , humming to herself as she did so. It wasn't until the shower turned off and Lauren walked out clad in a black towel, did (Y/N) somewhat regain her senses.

She jumped to her feet as Lauren stood in front of her. 

"Do I still smell bad?" Lauren asked with a quirked eyebrow. 

Hesitantly, the younger wolf took a small step closer and leaned in, sniffing Laurens neck before pulling away with a smile, shaking her head. "Smells good." She answered happily before skipping out of the bathroom and leaving Lauren to follow her.

The Alpha shook her head with a smile as she did follow her mate. 

"You have my heart (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Lauren told (Y/N), prompting the Omega to turn around and smile at her