06 - the cursed fate of the blooming cherry-blossom

The memories overflow from its sealed place, flooding the mind of the pillar...

A man with curly hair came out from the darkness, his legs came in contact with the bushes, making a sound. The expensive black suit so fittingly wrapped on his body, not forgetting its red tie, with a pair of good quality leather shoes. A white fedora on the top of his head. His snake-like red eyes the same as last time, never losing its arrogance and sense of superiority from it.

The woman stood in silence, eyes menacing, widened with so much intensity, her brows knitting together. Her hands had long since touched the handles of her katanas unconsciously. Her body, the blood of loathing running inside it, knows more than anyone how much she longed to chop his neck, making it fall to the ground so she can constantly stab to its crimson eyes.

Her body couldn't stop shaking, anger or scared, deep inside, she knows.

He finally made his first attempt to get closer, moving his long legs on the ground with a graceful manner.

Yet, she couldn't move a muscle. Eyes never leaving his.

Kill.. Kill.. Kill.. Kill! Decapitate.. Stab, thrust.. Cut.. Cut.. Cut.. Crush the eyes... Rip the hair out.. Cut the tongue.. Feed the innards to the nearby crows.. Dry the blood.. KILL.

Her mind filled with all sorts of thoughts, any way to ravage the man in front of her. To turn him to a bloody mess.

It was when she felt soft fingers on her cheek, running slowly on her face until it got to her chin, a thumb on her plump, soft cherry lips, gently letting her face upward, that she snapped out of her ominous thoughts.

She had wished that it was, none other than the water pillar she loves deeply. Yet, she met a glowing snake-like red eyes, looking down on her smaller figure.

Pieces of memories, each with a bloody body on it, rushed through her brain.

Drip.

His wrist, up to his fingers, that so daringly touched her fell to the ground, dissolving to nothingness.

Muzan looked at his instantly healed wrist, up to the nails, not leaving any traces of being cut down. His lips made a thin line. His gaze moved towards the one most likely was cause of it.

She had her head down, bangs covered her upper face, leaving only her gritted teeth could be seen. With both her blades on her hands' grip, slowly, her face looked at the face of her nemesis, a look of disgust plastered on it.

Muzan's unchanging expression contorted to that of a wicked smile, eyes half-closed. He tilted his head a little.

"Are you satisfied already? I thought you will cut here."

His index finger moved to the side of his neck, pointing on it. His face full of satisfactory with the mocking he did to the woman.

The motion looked so slow in the front of the burning woman, fiery building up on her dim eyes, giving a light on it.

How dare you mock me!

She was sure that the demon let her cut his wrist on purpose, giving her a false sense of satisfaction. The mere thought enough to push all her buttons.

"Blossom Breath, Third Dance."

As she stepped forward, the dark, eerie forest turned white, a serene atmosphere surrounded them, fields of red spider lilies under their feets.