Chapter 6

I ran as fast as I could, my bag flying out with my hand latched to it behind me. My feet making a pound sound whenever it hit the cement. Akito would surely be mad at me. I stayed out past the time I was supposed to be. That means I would have to use the back entrance.

Akito would make me use the back entrance because he doesn't want any of the residents living at the main house to see me.

I ran to the back of the Sohma estate and entered through the hidden door that lead to my room.

When I stepped inside I saw him.

"You're awfully late," he said to me.

"A-Akito I'm sorry," I said as I dropped to my knees. "I didn't mean to be this late. I-I just lost track of ti-"

I got cut of by the sound of a cracking sound echoed in the room, and my cheek started to burn.

"I'm ashamed of you," Akito said to me. "You're nothing but a idiot. A fool that can't bother to look at a clock every couple minutes."

The sound of water started to splash against the wooden floor. The water dripped from my chin as I sat there. Unable to do anything but cry.

"So tell me," Akito started to say. "How is our plan coming along?"

"O-Oh, um, I made friends with Tohru. We sorta walked to the place she is living by accident. I also sorta saw... well," I started to say. "Saw Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure turn into thier zodiac animals...." I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say?!" Akito practically yelled.

"Eeep!" I shrieked when he grabbed my wrist and pulled my close to his face. I could see the anger rushing through his eyes. "I-I-I!"

Akito then threw me to the side like a rag doll. To him, I was merely something that he could take his anger out on.

"Those idiots! They're lucky you're a Sohma!" Akito shouted. I was cowering in the corner.

Akito then looked over to me.

"Look at you," he said to me, walking over to my direction. He then lifted me up by my hair. "You're nothing but a coward. You're scared easily and you're pathetic. You shouldn't have the right to be a Sohma!" He then slapped me again. The pain in my cheek intensified.

He then threw me to the side. Then he started to walk out of the room, and I could hear him mumble before he left;

"You don't deserve to be called my sister,"

The door then slammed shut.