16. Confrontation

Yoongi kept his head down as he walked past people. His security right by his side catching more attention then he wished. People began to look over at him curious wondering who the man dressed in all black and covering his face was and what in the world was he doing in their apartment complex.

He tried not to pay much attention to them as he made his way to the door. Yoongi paused right in front of the door with 613C written on the front. He took a deep breath knocking loudly on the door.

"Coming!" The voice shouted but he didn't stop knocking till the door opened revealing a red haired male.

The man stood there gaping at him for a second before eventually stepping to the side without a word. Yoongi began to walk in pausing when he heard his bodyguard steps. He turns around swiftly point a finger at Jungkook's chest. "You stay out here." His voice was filled with authority. Anyone could tell he wasn't happy at the moment.

"Sorry sir," Sir, Jungkook never really used the formality but he rather not pushing Yoongi's buttons at the moment "I can't wait out here. Namjoon's orders." Yoongi clenched his jaw, his nostrils flared, and fist clenched. He didn't bother arguing as he steps into the apartment.

"Wait Yoongi!" Taehyung calles out when he saw just how angry the man was. "Just- don't be too angry. He had good reasons." Yoongi halted his movements before sharply turning to look at the faux red head. "There is no fucking reason my child should be hidden from me." Without allowing room to more conversation he made his way to the living room where Jimin was seated on the couch.

The idol stops when he spots the man. A hand over the very noticeable bump. His eyes filled with tears. "You've got to be kidding me." He placed his hands over his eyes squatting down on the floor. "You- You actually fucking hide this from me." He wailed out. What should have been a happy moment filled him with anger.

He always imagined finding out about his first born would fill him with absolute joy. He would hop around with his partner in glee but instead he was squatted down in the living room after finding out he had missed six almost seven months of the pregnancy of his first born. He had missed the first ultrasound. The first time hearing the heartbeat with Jimin. Hell he probably even missed finding out the gender together. Jimin had gone through more than half of the pregnancy alone. That fucking hurt. Hurt him in a way he, himself, couldn't fully comprehend why.

"I'm so sorry." Jimin whispered standing from the couch to come closer to the man. Jungkook was very visible watching from the small hallway that led to the door, Taehyung right next to him. The brunette nods his head forward, a way of telling Taehyung to go into his room with Jungkook. This was a private moment that no one but them should witness. The bodyguard clearly hesitated to leave the idol but nonetheless followed the redhead.

"Yoongi." He whispered kneeling down placing a hand on his shoulder. The idol shrugged it off. He looked at the younger with brows furrowed. "If I hadn't been in the hospital would you have told me."

Jimin fell silent. Not a single sound leaving him. The celebrity shook his head. "You weren't." He whispered more to himself than to Jimin. His breathing picked up. "You were going to keep this hidden from me!" Jimin, the man he had found a feeling for that no other had been able to unlock. The man he couldn't seem to get over once things seemed to be done. The man he thought of as higher than anyone he had ever met. "You were gonna keep my baby from me? Forever! I wouldn't even know I'm gonna be a father if I hadn't-" he was hyperventilating at this point.

He stood up from the floor beginning to pace around. Jimin, with a bit of struggle due to the extra weight on his midsection, stood up as well trying to figure out what to say to make this all better. "I-I. You need to calm down." His voice was gentle. Yoongi didn't answer as his breathing was erratic. He was having a panic attack. That much was obvious.

Jimin came close to him, placing his hands on the man's cheeks. "Breath okay. In," he inhales deeply, " and out." He exhales from his mouth. He watched as Yoongi mimicked him. He waited until the idol was visible calmer before speaking.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whispered. Yoongi shook his head. "How could you keep my baby from me? Why? Do you not trust me? Am I that bad of a person?" The idols voice was barely audible. His eyes showing just how much his little break down drained him. He was definitely going to sleep after this. He walked over to the couch taking a seat. His head in his hands. He wouldn't have known about his child if the company hadn't overworked him. This was too much stress for Yoongi. Everything was just too much.

Jimin sighed. "Look, I-I should have told you but your fans," he trailed off sitting directly next to the man, who shuffled away from him. "I just think it would be safer without you." The idol's heart ached the second the words left the younger's mouth. "Your fans really wanted to hurt me," Jimin explained further. "They didn't even know for sure if I was with you romantically. Imagine what they would do if they knew I was having you baby. Wh-"

"I wouldn't let them hurt you guys. I told you already that was my mistake for not having more security but that will never happen again. I'll make sure you are protected. Especially when the baby is around." Yoongi said sternly.

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat. "I don't know, Yoongi. It's just so dangerous. What if they hurt him?"

"Him?" Yoongi whispered more to himself than to man next to him.

Jimin sighed nodding his head. "Yeah. It's a boy."

The idol turned to him with the most serious face. "I promise I will never ever let our child be harmed due to my status. I would much rather quit this life than to allow a single hair on my son's head be harmed."

The younger's eyes filled with tears. "I'm just scared."

Yoongi stayed quiet. He wanted to hold him but he was still way to angry with him. "I promise, Jimin." He repeated.

Jimin nods his head. "Okay."

——————————————————-

Kinda feel like I made Yoongi too dramatic this chapter. Idk what do you think?

Guess you didn't have to wait "45 years again" for this "short ass chapter" 🤔 mhmm

Also I'm pretty sure the chapters before the baby is born is mostly gonna be fillers. I honestly hate that but Idk what else so do. Also there is gonna be time skips cause idk how things would work out with Yoongi still on tour and all. There wouldn't be much Yoonmin moments so time skips seem the most logical to me.

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

What should they name the baby?