What About that School Part

Shadow's P.O.V

I walk back with masky feeling guilty. I knew that BEN would punish me. I look down at the ground yelling at myself. I called myself stupid,ugly, and unwanted. As I passed by BEN he chuckled. I couldn't take it i had to get out of here. When I saw a window I jumped right into it making it shatter. I was bleeding but I didn't care I started to run into the forest. leaping from tree to tree. I started to slow down from the blood lose. I stopped at a big tree that would be impossible for them to find me. I looked around and saw my old highschool for creepypasta. I got so excited that i forgot I was bleeding! I went to the front gate and put my hand on the smile dog's paw and smiled.The doors open and I hid. I look to see only 2 creepypasta students go out. 1 with a mask and laughing jack. I creeped more into a tree until laughing jack noticed. The masked man look torwards me. he chuckled and I knew he thought i was a kid. I let my tail flow behind me. His eyes widen as he came closer. I backed up from him. Then I heard Hoodie "SH-SHADOW"! I started to run for dear life. "Dont look back dont look back" I told myself but it was too late. Laughing Jack came right in front of me and grabbed me. I shouted and did like always and kicked him in the nuts but this time when I fell Hoodie caught me and held me tightly. I tried to get free but it was no use. I heard something in my head whisper "useless". I shook my head as i got on my feet. When I felt the ground my legs where cramped and fell to the ground agian. I cursed in my mind. I was picked up and was took to the manson again where Artic was playing video games with BEN. I snarled at Artic to show him I wasn't happy. BEN chuckled and I kicked him the nuts. 'Unwanted' the voice in my head said. When I got the room the masked guy came up with laughing jack. He looked at me and asked "What were you doing by the school?" I chuckled. "Can't a girl revisit her school?",I said with a witty smile on my face. They just looked at me. This is not what I planned. . .

HEY GUYS. . . SOOOOO LONG ITS BEEN YES RIGHT GOOD YEP!!!! OK SO GONE FOR LONG I GET IT IM TRYING TO JUGGLE EVERYTHING AROUND WITH YOUTUBE QUOTEV AND WATTPAD SO SORRY!!!! AND BYE MY ENDERS MOO BARS FOR ALL!!!!!!