CHAPTER NINE

This chapter is dedicated to @teeeemarh for all the amazing comments and prayers.

JAWAHIRS POV
   I wake up feeling down remembering that I'm living with the bitch suddenly kill my vibes,I walk to the bathroom and had my shower,then dress up in a peach tank top and washed jeans not minding to pray since I was off salat,I walk downstairs to the kitchen thinking of what to cook I have to work alone since atika has suddenly travelled to their village her mother was sick so she has to be with her,I settled on cooking some golden yam and sauce with fresh orange juice.

I finished shortly then arranged the warmers on the dining table,I sat down and serve myself because I was very hungry and I can't wait for them. i was done eating so I took the plate to the kitchen I washed it and kept it on the dish drier as I turned I saw her honour the bitch standing by the fridge wearing a crop top and short while her hair was packed in a low bun,I was dumbfounded I stood there rooted looking at her.

"Quit checking me out you dumbass"she snapped at me.

"Good morning Ya basma"I greeted her instead and she look taken aback.

"Don't you dare call me that,do i look old to you"she said giving me a deathly glare.

"Sorry"I apologized not wanting any trouble then I added "breakfast is on the table,if you need anything you can let me know"she just choose to ignore me  So I walk out of the kitchen and move to the parlour,I on the tv and turned it to zeeworld mehek was on then suddenly the bitch took the remote and change the channel to E!,I just ignored her and joined her to watch keeping up with the Kardashians,we we're watching in silence with her glaring at me every now and then when she off the tv and act like she did nothing.I sat there watching to see what she's up to but she just sat there using her phone so I stood up and on the tv.

"What the hell is wrong with you,who ask you to on the tv,can't you see I don't want to hear any sound coming from the tv"she said damn serious,I was very surprised that  I had to take some time to recover.So I just ignored her and continue watching when she off it again,I stood up and on it and she off it again.then I left the parlour for her and went to the other parlour upstairs I don't want any trouble this morning.I was so engrossed in mehek giving all my attention to it when suddenly somebody switch off the tv and as expected it's non other than the bitch she was trying to hide a smirk.

"See basma,I don't want a trouble,you didn't want noise at the other parlour I left the parlour for you,so please let me watch in peace please"I said rather pleading with her.

"I don't want to hear any noise coming out from any television set,do you get that"she said emphasising on every word.

"The last time I checked this is my house and not yours so you don't get to tell me what to do and what not to"I said in a low warning tune to make myself clear she is starting to get on my nerves,I forget to mention you don't mess with me when I'm at my time of the month.

"How dare you talk to me like this,this is not your house its Ya moh's so don't you dare call it yours"she said through gritted teeths.

"And the Ya moh you're talking about is mine,he's my husband so what belongs to him belongs to me better get that in your head"I said gesturing at my head huffing with anger, that got really angry and she tried slapping and I pushed her then she fell and hit her let with the center table,she let out a loud wail which I'm sure its a lie,Mr arrogant quickly walked into the parlour "what happened"he ask

"Your wife pu....shed me just be...because she she s....witched off the tv and I talked to her then she slapped me before pushing me"she said shading some crocodile tears. Is she for real.

"She's lying she was the one that actually t....."I started talking when he cut me off.

"Don't you dare lie to me,aren't  you ashamed of yourself,look jawahir you can't expect me to respect you when you don't respect my family,what if you break her leg are you nuts"he said giving me a glare and I was tongue tied does he really believe this facade of hers.

"Can you walk"he asked and she replied "let me try"she stood uo slowly then fell down realising a wail "Sorry sorry let me help you"he said and he picked her up bridal style.I stood there watching the dramer that is going on,he left the parlour with her in his arms and I couldn't help the feeling of jealousy so I let down the tears.is this how I'm going to live for two months.

Hey peeps,
How far?
How's everything?
Ko ko manage this little update I hope you like it.

Can you believe this basma?😈

Let me close my mouth and jejely leave you guys for now,till we meet next time😉
Tell your friends to tell their friends about this book.
Your support will keep me going.

Don't forget to;

Vote,
Comment,
Share, and
Follow

      With so much love and affection

                         Hafsatou❤