√2 ~ Day 2

January 22, 2019, Tuesday

Day 2

Sun had risen from its comfort zone but the sky was still covered with clouds. Some stubborn were still wondering in their dream world rather Beenish wanted to save every moment in her eyes in her memories.

Standing at the terrace of the hotel; she seemed just woke up. Covering herself in a shawl around her shoulders she was looking at the mountains which were at a far distance like always standing full its full dignity. There was much beauty, there was much peace. Everywhere was silence with the chirping of birds, flattering of their wings, and cool breeze capable to give a shiver down your spine.
.
.
.
.
.
At a distance but not so far the heart and mind were pondering over another matter. Standing against the railing on a terrace, his hands were holding a file, revealing her family picture. There was something recognizable undoubtedly which was unknown to him yet. He couldn't remind some face even after pushing his memory. He might have seen them somewhere, but where, when his mind didn't help him, being tired he closed the file and went inside.
.
.
.
.
.
Beenish came to her room where all three had been sleeping.

"Now what I do alone? I'm not even sleepy at all." She thought with a contorted face.

At last, changed her clothes, took a diary from her bag, settled her shawl properly, and came out of the hotel. Walking towards Mall Road, she stopped in her track. She didn't want to go down from where she came from yesterday, so she moved to the left side towards a higher path. There was not a single hotel in that lane the only thing was the beautiful attractive scene. There was no crowd, not a single man. At least at this time of the morning.

There she sat at a place to look at the spacious view of the area situated deep down. The cold air struck her skin and ruffled away her hair away from her face. She took in a deep breath, opened her diary, and started to write.

"What is beauty? Which is liked by your eyes? Which gives you peace? Happiness? But in my view, beauty is that which can't be seen everywhere

"What is beauty? Which is liked by your eyes? Which gives you peace? Happiness? But in my view, beauty is that which can't be seen everywhere. Which is rare on earth after Heaven. To see that beauty is also not in everyone's fate. If they see it they wouldn't be able to understand it, to feel it.

Beauty resides in eyes, in hearts, and others are just the nature of people.

But not every beautiful thing can be to get able. It can only be seen, it can only be envy.

And the one which becomes the sight of everyone's eyes It can't be beautiful, it is ordinary. Hardly anyone can be rightful of beauty."

She had a habit to speak while writing in silence in loneliness. So she could hear her own words. She closed her pen, sat for some time, and left from there.

Seeing her entering the room the trio got up.

"Where had you gone? We searched around the whole hotel." Komal threw her daggers at her, and almost blurted out.