Imagine #30 - Ian Somerhalder {REQUESTED}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by AStoryWriterForMe

It's another Nina/Ian/Nikki one. 

Hope you enjoy 

__________________________________

"Ian. We need to talk." Nikki said as Ian walked through the door. 

"Okay." He said as he placed his stuff by the door and walked over to her. He went to kiss her but she wouldn't let him. "What's wrong." 

"Ian, you've been a little preoccupied lately." Nikki said as she walked away from him. "You haven't been as focused on me lately."

"Nikki..." He began, sighing. "You know how it is with work." He said. "I'm not doing it on purpose." 

"No." She said, shaking her head. "It's not just work, it's her." Nikki, grimaced at the word 'her'. Ian knew who she was talking about but wanted to clarify that it was the same person before he flew into a rage. "Her?" He asked. "Who's her?"

"Nina." Nikki said, folding her arms as she looked at Ian. Ian couldn't help but get annoyed. Nikki knew that Nina was his friend, yes they dated but they decided to end the relationship and remain friends. This was the least that they could do, seeing as they were going to have to spend everyday together filming their show 'The Vampires Diaries'. 

"Nikki. How many times do we have to go over this? She's my friend." 

"She's also your ex." 

"Yes, but you're my girlfriend." He said. "Look, I'm not going to ditch Nina, I can't. We work together but I assure you, you have no reason to be worried." He tried to reassure her but he wasn't getting through to her, so he decided to walk away when she said: "But you still love her." 

"What?" He asked, stopping in his tracks. 

"Don't lie. I know you do. I see the way you look at her." Nikki said, biting her lip. "And after all my efforts to break you apart-"

Ian looked back at Nikki. "Excuse me?" He asked. "You broke us up?" He was shocked at this response. Nikki didn't really know Nina or Ian when they called an end to their relationship. "All of those things that went wrong between us, you did all of those things?" He asked, furious. She only nodded in reply. Ian stormed out, leaving Nikki stood there. 

The front door at Nina's house rang. When she answered it, Ian was stood there and he had been crying. "Ian!" Nina exclaimed. "What's wrong?" 

"Nikki is the reason we broke up." He stated but before Nina could question him, he kissed her. "She's right. I never stopped loving you." He told her.

_________________________

*A/n* 

Just to clarify that is is only an IMAGINE and I do not have a problem with Nikki and Ian's relationship. Like I stated in the last one, if Ian is happy then I am. 

Thanks for the request!