Part 46

Closing night (2 weeks later)

869 729 likes

869 729 likes

@arabellamae: Last night as my first dual role and first performance as part of @RoyalLondonBallet. It's been such an amazing experience, so sad for it to end. Only hoping for more amazing productions like this with the company in the future. See you all tonight ;)

I locked my phone, and placed it in my bag before walking into the kitchen to grab something to eat. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go to the theatre, but I'm just waiting for Johnnie to come pick me and Sydney up.

I successfully made my avocado and feta toast, and it really did taste amazing, which makes me consider why I'm so back at cooking.

Ten minutes later, I hear someone hooting outside, and knowing it's Johnny to fetch us, I grab my bag and my keys before unlocking the door and walking to his car. I put my bags in the boot, walking around to the front seat.

"Heyyyy." I say to Johnnie as i lean over the consul to hug him.

"Excited for the last show?" He asks, making me shake my head quickly.

"Actually the opposite, I don't want it to end, it's just been the most incredible experience, it's literally been a dream." I say making him nod.

"Well with you and your talent, this isn't going to be your last production here Bella." He says making me smile.

"Stopppp." I say, hating it when people compliment me.

"Sorry to tell ya Bella, but you're one of the best dancers the company has ever seen." He says making me drop my head as he laughs at my reaction.

"Where is Sydney." He asks,making me lift my head to see her front door unlock.

"She's coming, you know her, she probably didn't organize everything she needed before hand again." I say as we both laugh.