quatre

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin yelled in the hall, catching the attention of a few students as he hopped onto Jungkook's back, the younger stumbling forward slightly.

"Coach is here today, that means we'll finally have a relaxing practice." He said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders to stabilise himself.

"i'm not that strict." Jungkook rolled his eyes, shaking Jimin off his back, the elder catching up to his quick strides and walking alongside him.

"as if." Jimin slapped Jungkook's shoulder.

The two friends turned a corner, not paying attention to where they were going, resulting in Jimin bumping into someone, making their things fall to the ground.

"Oh! i'm so sorry!" Jimin immediately apologized as he bent down to collect the paintbrushes that were rolling on the floor.

Jungkook bent down to help Jimin pick the things up, when he finally looked over to the person who picked up the things with them.

Taehyung.

He panicked slightly, not wanting to ignore Taehyung but not wanting to say hi and make Jimin ask questions later as well.

"Here." Jimin smiled as he handed Taehyung his things and stood up, Jungkook doing the same without meeting the other's eyes.

And with one last apology from Jimin, the two soccer players were back on their way to the fields.

"I didn't know Taehyung was in the art club." Jimin said as they walked down some stairs.

"You know him?" Jungkook asked, genuinely curious about the nature of their relationship.

"Well yeah, he is in our class." Jimin laughed, making Jungkook feel even more shitty about not noticing Taehyung's existence before that day in the rain. "We were paired for a science project together."

Jungkook of course wouldn't know, since he didn't have the same science class as them.

"He's actually pretty chill. Super smart kid, that's for sure. I wonder why he never hangs out with anyone, maybe we should invite him to eat with us sometime."

Jungkook panicked.

"I feel like the team might scare him off." he joked nervously.

Jimin laughed. "I guess you're right."

***

Jungkook layed on the bed, looking at Taehyung's naked figure as the boy looked around for his underwear.

It was around an hour after their intercourse, they had taken I short nap on Jungkook's bed, not even bothering to find clothes since they were so used to each other's bodies.

Then Taehyung had slowly slid out of bed, probably thinking Jungkook was asleep.

But he wasn't, and as creepy as it may sound, he was now peeking from under his covers, looking at the boy who had finally found his loose boxers.

Jungkook found him pretty.

With his pale skin and his lean body.

He wasn't particularly toned like Jungkook was, he didn't have any excess weight but he also didn't seem to have that much muscle mass.

He was just all soft, and Jungkook liked that.

As Taehyung walked his way to get his glasses from the nightstand, his body insanely close to Jungkook's, he noticed the small bruise on his stomach again.

He had no idea where it could have been from, honestly except for his name and the very few rumours at school, he knew absolutely nothing of the boy.