....More Of That Feeling....

JIHYO

"All I need is for you to follow me. I have a dinner reservation for tonight with my friends from work I want you to come."  She nodded and held on to the paper I gave her awkwardly.

"Here, put it in the pocket." I began to take off my jacket and put it on her. She was wearing a very tight looking white dress. It looked as if it wasn't even hers. She would add much unneeded attention to herself in this. maybe I needed to buy her new clothes for the job.
"I don't want you getting cold. It's supposed to rain again." She looked outside then put the paper in the pocket.

We walked over to my next meeting. Nayeon was in this meeting. She gave me a surprised look as I led Sana into the room. It's always something new dealing with Nayeon.
"Ms.Park" Sana had a happy look on her face as Nayeon came closer to us. "Nayeon we're busy" I put my hand on Nayeons shoulder and pointed to the chair across the room.

I turned back to Sana who was looking all around the meeting room. "This should be a simple meeting about work, just pay attention and don't let anything sneaky said go across my mind so I don't get screwed. Ok?"   "Ok" we sat down and started the meeting.

SANA

The meeting was hard to follow but I tried my best. Nayeon kept looking at me and smiling.
Jihyos hand would brush my thigh everytime she chimed her ideas in reminding me to remember those points.

About four hours later it ended and everyone left the room. "Jihyo you seem to be her servant, let her do the job!" Nayeon barged though the chairs and pulled me away from Jihyo. "I'm just showing her the ins and outs. Now stop acting like a child Nayeon. Let's go to dinner. Make sure Jeongyeon isn't already drunk" Nayeon pulled out her phone and called the girl named Jeongyeon.

"Ok let's go. The ostrich just pulled out her first beer so she's ok"
"The ostrich?" I looked at Nayeon then at Jihyo. "Nickname" Jihyo showed me out the door and we went to the car area.

There were tens and tens of expensive beautiful cars. A girl jumped out of one and waved in are direction. That was the same girl who drove me this morning. "What?" Jihyo looked at me confused. "She drove me this morning."

"I know she did" Jihyo took my hand in hers and we all met with the girl. This first day was good. If I get to hold this girls hand and go out for dinner everyday as a job this will be easy money.

"Mina have you seen Jeongyeon yet?" Nayeon whined and tossed her stuff into the car. "She said she's on her way."

"We can't wait any longer just tell her to meet us there. Everytime she does this." Jihyos hand tightened around mine. Is this what she usually does? Hold hands?

"Hey! I'm here" Jeongyeon ran over to us and smiled. She looked less formal then all of us. Her hair was in a short ponytail. She looked like the girl everyone crushed on at school, short hair, boyish style. What more could you want.. She lifted up Nayeon and carried her into the car they both laughed. It was cute to see something like that. Jihyo was unfazed like it was an everyday thing.

We all were in the car. I watched Jihyo pull out her phone and start searching through clothes on a website.
"Nayeon stop" Jeongyeon shoved nayeon to the door and was shoved back by Nayeon. They kept doing that until Jihyo sighed.

"Stop you two act like children. We have Sana here"
Nayeon pouted and pulled me closer to her.
"Isn't she so cute Jihyo. Live a little" I laughed as Nayeon started to poke me in the stomach. Her friends were nice to be around so far.

Jihyo opened a text on her phone then quickly turned it off and put it face down on her lap. No one noticed except me.
A loud sigh came from Jihyo as her hand shook a little. "Ji—Ms.Park are you ok?" she turned her head and locked eyes with me. She looked scared for second. What's with her sudden change in mood. I was worried now. Did I do something?