huit

"Mom! I'm home" Jungkook yelled from the entrance as he took off his shoes and put them on the rack, Taehyung mirroring his actions.

A woman quickly appeared in the doorway. She looked very young, so much so it made Taehyung confused if she may have been Jungkook's sister, a soft smile graced her lips, eyes still lit up with a youthful spark. She had short black hair, falling just above her shoulders, making her look even younger.

She smiled warmly to Taehyung, surprising him, then walked over to Jungkook and hugged him loosely.

"Welcome home sweetie." She said, before turning back  to Taehyung who quickly bowed.

"Good evening Mrs Jeon, My name is Kim Taehyung and i'm Jungkook's classmate;" He said, the long sentence letting Jungkook enjoy the sound of taehyung's speaking voice a little longer than usual.

"My," Mrs Jeon smiled. "what a polite young man." as she said those words, she raised her hand to his height as to place it over his shoulder.

The action seemed to startle Taehyung greatly, as a violent jolt shook his body.

Mrs Jeon seemed to notice, because her smile faltered slightly as her hand gently touched Taehyung's shoulder, her thumb rubbing at it as if to reassure him.

Taehyung looked down at his feet, and the situation quickly became very awkward.

"Well!" Mrs Jeon suddenly said, breaking the silence. "Why don't you two go upstairs while i finish up dinner." She smiled.

They nodded, and Mrs Jeon smiled.

"Taehyung will be staying over mom." Jungkook said.

"No problem, just don't stay up too late you have school tomorrow"

***

Once the two boys had placed their school bags in Jungkook's room, Taehyung crashed on Jungkook's bed face first, making Jungkook chuckle as he took off his shirt.

"I'm going to take a shower, care to join?" he asked, and if it weren't for the small scene down stairs and the fact he had been worried for the entire day over Taehyung's well being, he would have accompanied that question with a smirk and a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows..

Taehyung rolled over to his back, letting out a loud sigh before sitting up and looking at Jungkook's naked torso.

He shrugged, before he stood and made his way to the bathroom, not sparing the other a glance as he passed next to him.

Jungkook smirked and followed after him, taking out a towel for his guest.

As they arrived in the bathroom, he didn't waste a second to pin Taehyung against a wall, kissing his lips gently as to not open the wound on the corner of Taehyung's mouth.

Whilst he slowly made out with Taehyung, his finger slowly unbuttoned the other's shirt, then brushing it off his shoulders and letting it fall to Taehyung's feet.

His mouth trailed wet kisses to Taehyung's neck, though he kept the hickeys for another time seeing as his mother would see both of them for dinner.

"I'm cold." Taehyung breathed out as Jungkook kissed down his neck.

Jungkook pulled away, leaving a last peck on Taehyung's lips before he undid his own pants and slid them off, then hopping into the shower and turning it on to a high temperature as Taehyung finished to undress.

The hot water soon hit Taehyung's skin, making it glisten beautifly through the steam that had started to cloud the bathroom.

Jungkook couldn't help but to stare at Taehyung as he stood there, his face catsed down, letting it hit back as he stood motionless under the water.