Epilogue

Last Chapter and this book at surpassed 800 reads, insane.

Thank you so much!

There's an Author's Note at the end, that I won't lie, is mostly me thanking you all, but do scroll a little further and give it read if you can. Much appreciated.

Onto the final chapter...

***

A little over a year later, and Sebastian and Mia were finally tying the the knot.

They hadn't planned on waiting that long, however since Sebastian had taken over the CEO position of Cater, things had become a little more hectic for the couple. A couple of months ago, Mia had also become a marketing executive at the company, which ended up taking quite a bit of her time too.

However, they both then decided to take a break from all the work and got serious about their wedding pans, since they didn't want to wait any longer to be married.

Currently, she stood in her bridal gown, holding her wedding bouquet in her hand, calla lilies tied up neatly with a satin ribbon.

The white gown of hers, felt like it fit her better than anything she'd ever worn before. Even better than that red dress of her, that Sebastian had bought for her, before he proposed. This was it. This was the one.

It felt perfect. She felt like perfection.

The top of the gown, was a high-halter neckline, accented with a pearl and crystal beads and a frosted-lace design, providing the dress with a sense of delicacy. With a sleeveless bodice, it covered her modestly enough, whilst providing tasteful peeks of her skin. It had an A-line, tulle ball gown, which would flow swiftly with Mia every step, matching her movement in sync. Tightened above her waist, it showed off her figure, her curves accentuated in a beautiful manner. The back of it, also had a lace design, however showing more of her skin, and simultaneously completing the whole look.

Her make up was kept to a minimal, a soft and natural  look. Apart from her veil, another important accessory Mia had on, were her earrings.

They were the ones that Mia thought she had lost, only to find out Sebastian had unconsciously kept it with him, in his blazer pocket the entire time, when he first found it in the lift a long time ago.

As she waited for her father, Mia couldn't help but look a little sad, twisting her her engagement ring on her finger. It gave her a sense of calm to do so, especially since she knew that Sebastian had engraved his name inside it, to always stay close to her.

Nicole then noticed her expression.

"Mia, stop frowning. You'll ruin your makeup," she lightly scolded.

Instead of this helping Mia, she frowned even more.

"I can't help it. I can't see, Nicole," she responded.

For her big day, Mia decided she would wear contacts, so her face was more visible, as well as her makeup. Unfortunately, one of her contacts fell out, leaving her with only one and no spares. Which meant that her vision was now slightly blurred.

"Why didn't you check if you had contacts?" Nicole asked.

Mia just glared at her maid of honour.

"I did have them, I just lost the left one somewhere," she gritted.

"What about your glasses?" Chloe questioned, with her gentle voice, providing some sort of calm to the situation.