Prologue

"As of today, a new hero has arrived at the inconvenience of an arson that was done by an alien named Coral Longing. The said alien's defense was that he was trying to put out the fire, but it turns out that all the evidence of the terrible incident has been directed back to Coral. He has been taken into condusty under heavy investigation after the heroic duties of the new hero, Ravis, as many call the unknown alien as seen from various videos. Stay tuned for more details."

A door was opened, Y/N L/N, an assistant, timidly walked into the office room to see the large TV showing a picture of a hero, but it soon turned into a commercial. The brief picture of the hero showed a mask that mostly covered their whole face, a black suit, and an odd metal that covered the forearms. Although her attention to the TV didn't last as she never cared much for the news, she mostly spent her days focusing on her job with the her CEO, Lena Luthor, her boss. She walked over to the desk.

Lena was deep in her own thoughts to notice her young assistant entrance. Y/N placed down reports of various papers of the new sudden hero. She took a few steps back, and placed her hands behind her. Lena was startled by the documents. "Ms. Luthor?" Y/N spoke in the silence between them.

Lena sighed. "Sorry about that." She took the stack. "This is what the public sees about the hero?" She flipped through the papers of recent popular articles, one being Kara Danvers, a friend of the CEO.

"Thinking that this is a new beginning of a crisis, saying that if everyone becomes a hero people would lose their jobs such as firemen, police, and many others." She threw the paper onto the desk.

"W-what do you think of the new hero?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know, but one thing for sure, if they don't become evil along the way then I guess I can consider them a hero." She replied. "What do you think of them?"

"Oh! Uh. . . I think having another hero in town seems nice. Supergirl can't carry everything at once, so why not another. . .hero?" Y/N shyly trailed off.

She laughed, softly. "I see your point."

As the news continued, a voice in the back of Y/N's head was creeping. She had a sense of déjà vu towards the new hero, she doesn't know why, but she feels as if she was that person. Lena noticed the odd behavior and silence from her assistant, seeing that she hasn't blinked.

"Many people believe this may be a manipulation to gain the trust of National City that would soon turn into betrayal -- then soon to take down Supergirl. We will see you tonight for more."

"People are thinking that this hero -- Ravis -- is able to take down Supergirl?" Lena joked. "Y/N?" Lena walked up to the poor girl, and almost placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N looked at her boss. "Uh, yes?"

Lena recoiled her hand to her side, she smiled at her concerned. "You seemed to have spaced out there for a second, you all right?"

"Yes, I am!" Y/N felt dizzy, her head began to pound, her vision faintly covered in dark spots.

"Y/N?" She called.

"S-second thought, I need to sit down." Y/N mumbled.

"Of course." She guided her assistant to the sofa. "Have I been stressing you out lately?"

"No, no." You panicked. "I just been having these headaches these past weeks -- days? And sometimes I can't remember much when they occur."

"You need to get that checked out! Why haven't you told me, I can get you into my personal hospital." She said.

"I c-can't burden you too much, Ms. Luthor." Y/N said.

"What have I told you about calling me by Luthor, call me Lena." Lena informed her. "Don't be sorry, now come along -- we can take a short trip to my lab." Lena winked. "Just to make sure."

"O-okay. . ." Y/N tried to stand up, but sadly her knees buckled under her.

"Lean on me, I have you."

***

"Well, nothing seems to be wrong -- it could be just dehydration or exhaustion." Lena said.

"That's probably right." Y/N smiled, rubbing her eye.

"But, those blackouts, are you at home when they happen? I don't want you to be having those while you are out on public streets." She said, concerned.

"A few occasions. I've once been walking down an alleyway subconsciously, and then I'm home." Y/N replied.

Lena's eyes furrowed. "Do you always return home?"

"Y-yeah! Don't worry."

"I don't want my favorite assistant to get herself hurt, I may have to check up on you time-to-time." Lena joked.

"Really?" Y/N cocked an eyebrow. "Now I'm really being a burden!"

Lena smiled sweetly. "Y/N, please, you aren't." She smiled. "I want to make sure you're safe. Now whenever you feel sick, call me so I am aware."

"O-okay."

"Now, go home and get some rest. I can handle everything else."

"You s-sure?" Y/N stuttered.

"Very."

***

Y/N opened her apartment door, the headache slightly subdued. She climbed into her bed, taking off any uncomfortable clothes. She felt drowsy, her eyes heavy as her head hit the pillow.

Listen to me.

"Ah!" She yelped, falling off her bed.

I am Ravis. I came from the same planet as Supergirl -- a refugee. I can not speak for long, but I am a good person, I do not mean any harm.

"V-voices -- I'm s-sick -- no other way! I need s-sleep." She climbed back into bed, and huddled the covers close.

I am no voice of an imagination. I am real. I am using your body for a good reason. I am sorry if your body gets hurt along the way, Y/N, when I take over.

"Get out of my mind! It hurts." Y/N cried.

The dizziness was intense, the sound of her heart was loud, and her eyes were becoming heavier. She gripped her hair, huddled into a small ball before her phone began to ring.

"H-hello?" Her voice cracked.

"Y/N are you okay?" Lena asked, her voice gentle

"Y-yes, no need to worry." Y/N felt a single tear fall down her face, the pain still alive.

"You sound like you're in pain, do I need to come over?" Lena asked, her voice panicked.

"W-wait you know where I l-live?"

"You told me. . . I'm leaving, see you soon."