Goodnight texts Pt. 2

Y'all know this is the truth. Still be looking like trash 24/7.

Now let's continue with the story.
~~~~~~~~~

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. It was so late, for some reason, I couldn't fall asleep. What happened today was so overwhelming, I told how I feel to Adrien and he did the same. I covered my face with my hands from the embarrassment of my recollection of earlier today.

~Flashback~

"Obviously I wouldn't break up with you, because I love you!" I yelled back, then I froze once those words left my mouth. Adrien just looked at me, his eyes clearly widen in shock.

"Wait, what!" Adrien yelled in shock, "what did you just say?!"

"Nothing! I didn't say anything, just forget what happened earlier." I said to him, I looked down embarrassed to what I just blurted out earlier. 'I can't believe I just said that, this is so embarrassing,' I thought.

"How do you expect me to forget what you just said! I can't just forget your sudden confession just like that!" Adrien yelled dramatically.

"Stop overreacting! I just told you how I feel, we're dating, how is that a sudden confession? I would've told you about my feelings sooner or later." I told him, he just grabbed my shoulder rather roughly, his grip was a bit tight.

"It's not fair! I was going to be the one who was going to say it first! It should have been me!" He yelled at me frustrated.

"Eh?"

"I had everything planned already. I was going to take you on a romantic date, we were going to have so much fun. I was going to take you to the movies, and then we were going to eat ice cream, and then we were going to walk at the beach at night. There was going to be a full moon and the night sky was going to be filled with bright stars, I was going to hold both your hands and tell you 'I love you'. You were supposed to be so overjoyed that you will jump into my arms and then kiss me. Then you were supposed to declare your undying love for me. Everything was going to be perfect, but now, you confessed first and now my plan is ruined," Adrien said in disappointment.

"First of all, what you mean by undying love? It ain't that serious, stop watching whatever shows your watching. Especially those Korean dramas, they ain't real. Secondly, I would never jump hug you, you should know me by now. Thirdly, these dates are too over the top don't you think? I'm a very simple person, there's no need for you to go so extravagant," I told him. "You already have me anyways, it's not like I'm going to dump you once you stop doing these types of dates."

"First of all, Korean dramas are amazing, you should watch some with me sometime. Secondly, you don't know that you will be jumping on me one day," he said. Then immediately winked at me, I just rolled my eyes. "Thirdly, these dates are not too 'over the top', you deserve the best. And I don't think that you will leave me once I stop, I believe that one should always treat their significant other as the first date. You're my king, and I will treat you like a king," he said and then kissed me. The kisses were quick and sweet, which of course made me smile.

"Bow down peasant," I said with a smirk. He just laughed and bowed down.

"Your wish is my command my king," Adrien said. My smirk grew even more.

"I think I could get used to this," I said.

~End flashback~

Then that's when the bell rang and we went to class. I can't believe he just called me his king, no one should be held in such a high position. Especially not me.