Chapter 9

Kongpop's POV

......This is my order. The royal command of king prachaya suthiluck

As you wish my king ".....

As soon as the video ended I turned towards Arthit. He hasn't spoken much about the agreement still. At least I am greatful he still has the ring .
Arthit is sitting silently starring at the ring that is connected to his chain . when he told me he still has the ring , I never expected he is wearing it everyday.

The longer he keeps looking at the chain , I feel he is gonna return it back...god... Please don't let that happen...
His eyes slowly me mine.. Oh god...he is gonna explode.

Arthit - was your brain eaten by cat at that time. How can you simply give me that ring  just after you heard that royal command

Kongpop - I was just 8 years old at that time... More over I chose you for marrying... I really think cat ate my brain...

Arthit- now what... Are you planning to take the ring back ...

Kongpop - no no... You keep it...
Can we speak about the contract now.

Arthit - contract.. What contract ?

Knot- as per law an offer when accepted becomes an agreement. An agreement enforceable by law is a contract .

Me and Arthit gave p knot a weird look.

Knot - stop giving me that weird look guys.. I just answered your question.

We just ignored p knot

Kongpop - I want you to act as my fiance for next 6 months. I will give you 10 million when you sign this contract and another 10 million at the end of contract.

Arthit - tell me the truth ... Has the royal family and council started pressuring you to get married.

I told him about my family's warning towards me to get married and about my Kaofang.

Arthit - no offense... Do that girl really love you.. I wonder which girl wouldn't want to become the queen.

Knot - I have been asking this question to him for the last whole year. You know what... He was rejected by her 7 times .

That's embarrassing. I wish the ground will swallow me.

Kongpop - it just that Kaofang is ..

Arthit and knot - not ready...

Wow... Arthit and p knot gave each other a hi-5..

Arthit - prince... I don't this this will work out OK.

Kongpop - why.. I think this is a brilliant plan

Arthit - first of all... The whole of Thailand , in fact almost all the people around the world knows you are straight . do you think suddenly when you pop up with me as your fiance , they will agree. ?

Kongpop - that's when the importance of my grandpapa's ring comes into picture. Until his ring belongs to you , it is easy to convince anyone . my grandpapa king prachaya suthiluck is the most respected kings of all time in Thailand. I don't think anyone will oppose his royal command .

Arthit - ok... Let's think everyone agrees to this... What will happen after the six month contract .. How do you plan for a public breakup

Kongpop - that's easy... I will say you cheated

Arthit - seriously Mr prince ... After tasting the luxurious life with you... Do you think anyone will be foolish to breakup with you ..

Kongpop - point noted... Let's say we always argue and get into fights . and also you couldn't handle the pressures and stress.

Arthit - hmmm not bad .... Our last problem.. I find you annoying ...

Kongpop - well... I can't help you with that ..
In fact even I can't stand you

Arthit - really... Then let me not sign this contract with you

Kongpop - ok... Return the ring back .

I am 200% confident he won't return the ring . it was by gods grace that he spilled about the promise he kept with his grandpapa about never removing that ring...

Arthit - fine... I will sign it. So when will you give me ten million bhat

Kongpop - it will be credited on your account by tomorrow morning.

Arthit - hnmmm.... Don't do anything that will make me regret this decision.. If you do I won't hesitate to kick your freaking ass.

Kongpop - as if you can... You know what... I  really want to make you be on your knees and apologize.

Arthit - Mr prince... Take this into your mind... I will be on my knees only in 2 situations... One to pray to the Lord almighty and then to give blowjobs.

To say that me and p knot should shocked would be an understatement....
What did Arthit mean by giving blowjobs..
I saw Arthit smirking at us

Arthit - guess your PI didn't do a good job in collecting my details.... Let me share some thing about me then ... I am a GAY...
So...Do I still need to sign the contract..?

Fun - freaking- tastic...

*_________*_________*___________*
Omg.... My face resembles a red tomato now...

Do you like this chapter ?
Do vote and comment plz