Getting information

They looking for about 15 minutes, I think I finally found something. But then I looked at the time and realized I had to go pick up Isaac from daycare, so I grabbed my keys in my purse, And my phone that was charging. I got into the car put the key in the ignition and brought it to life and drove away, I got to the daycare realizing i was a couple minutes late so I rushed out of the car.I put the password open the door, I went to the lady at the front desk, Miss. Ariana, and greeted her.

"Y/n dear how are you" "I'm good miss Ariana and how are you?" "I'm fantastic darling care to pick up Isaac?" " yes ma'am" "Go head back sweetie you know where he where he is" I chuckled, obviously knowing where he is he's in the same spot every day.

"Sissy" Isaac said running to me, "hey prince" I said picking him up and kissed his chubby cheek he giggled and tightened his arms around my neck. "Ready to go buddy, sissy have to make dinner still" "yes I need me colors" "okay baby, hurry up" I said putting him down and watched as he waddled over to the coloring books.

I picked up Isaac out of the cart out of his booster seat because he fell asleep. And I started walking up the stairs to our apartment Isaac in my arms his head on my shoulder and his legs wrapped around my waist.I open the door, set my purse and car keys on the couch and I walked Isaac down the hallway and put him in his bed and put the covers over him, kiss his forehead, and walked out closed the door then went to start dinner.

I made salad, steak and garlic bread I called I Instagram to come eat dinner, And I heard a tiny I am coming from Isaac and then he comes waddling down the stairs. I already had everything set up I was just waiting for him to come down so we could eat. Isaac came down, sat on his special seat as he likes to call it.

" tanks you sissy" "of course baby", then he ran in the living room hoping I would forget about his bath tonight. I giggled, then went in the bathroom to start his bath and getting everything ready, " issac baby bath time" I screamed from the bathroom " aww sissy but me wanna play more" he said pouting " I know baby but there's toys in here" I said  pointed into the tub " fine me going, me going" he said coming towards me so I can help him undress.

" good night baby, I love you" " night night sissy, lobe you too" he said half asleep. I chuckled and walked out of the room. Went to my room, got out of my dirty clothes and put on my clean ones grabbed my laptop and continued my research to  find Harry Styles, my mother's ex husband and my brothers father.