95 ⸸

The man watched as Namjoon lifted his shirt up, exposing the huge amount of bruising he had, located on his lower back. He also took Seokjin's pants off, even though the man didn't really want to, but since Namjoon knew that Seokjin had fallen directly onto his knees, he had to make sure that he didn't have any injuries on them, or a possible sprain, broken bone, anything.

Seokjin put his shirt back on while Namjoon examined his knees, carefully. "Can you kick your leg towards me?" The doctor said, motioning his arms for Seokjin to follow the same movements.

The man did, and was able to move both of his knees perfectly fine, even though he did feel pain in them from the bruising. "You are just bruised, but there aren't any broken bones in your body. I'll make sure to heal you up as much as I can. Take your shirt off again while I get an anti-inflammatory cream to rub around your lower back." Namjoon instructed.

Seokjin removed his shirt once more, waiting for the doctor to return with the anti-inflammatory cream.

He lowered his head, flinching at the coldness of the lotion as Namjoon slowly applied it around his back everywhere, rubbing it slowly and massaging it.

His hands were so smooth, so relaxing, but the pain in Seokjin's back wouldn't allow him to feel any relief whatsoever. When Namjoon finished his massage, he helped the man get upstairs for him to change his clothes.

"I'll help you change out of your clothes and into your pajamas." Namjoon leaned in.

"No!" Seokjin leaned back, startling Namjoon with his actions.

"No... Need. I can do it myself, sir." He was stuttering slightly. Namjoon was confused again as to why Seokjin continued to deny him seeing body or touching it to help him remove his clothes.

"Seokjin, you can't bend down. You will only end up worsening the pain in your back. Let me help you." Namjoon was right, and Seokjin knew it.

"Why are you so jumpy lately, sweetheart?" Namjoon asked, while removing Seokjin's clothes. Seokjin didn't respond, he just stayed still.

"Which ones do you prefer? The blue ones, or the red ones?" The doctor showed the two pajama sets to Seokjin.

"Blue ones, please." Seokjin pointed at the soft set of comfy pajamas while Namjoon unfolded the clothes to put them on him, gently.

When he put the shirt on Seokjin, the man acted normal. The only thing that the younger noticed was that his lover was breathing heavily, but he didn't pay attention to it.

Just as he reached his bottom to put his pants on, Seokjin forgot to remove his hand from
where he had it, and Namjoon saw that he was covering up his crotch even though he still had his boxers on. This is something Seokjin has never done either.

Namjoon had pieced together the small amount of information he gathered:

Seokjin flinched when he lifted up his sleeve at the store, then immediately covered his arm with the sweater.

Seokjin hesitated when the he told him to lift his shirt up to examine his back properly.

Seokjin felt triggered when he insisted on helping him change out of his clothes.

And now Seokjin was covering his midsection while he was trying to help him put his pajama pants on.

Namjoon knew exactly why he was acting this way.

He regretted not knowing sooner to fix the situation, but he was glad that he knew now what was happening to Seokjin.

"Seokjin, did I make you feel uncomfortable when I removed your shirt or your pants?"

"N-no, sir." Seokjin was lying, and Namjoon could tell he was.

"No? Then why do you hide yourself from me and cover up. If you're doing this it's because you don't feel comfortable exposing your body..." Namjoon held back on asking this question for a few seconds, but he couldn't keep it to himself. He needed to know once and for all to find out if that was the cause of why Seokjin is so insecure about his body and exposing it to him.

"Seokjin, are you scared I might take advantage of you like Joowon did?" That question was enough to make Seokjin nod his head continuously while he tried to put his pants on, but couldn't. Namjoon helped him in getting fully dressed, while seeing his eyes become glossy.

"Now I'm the one who fears you, Doctor Kim." Seokjin whispered.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, Seokjin. I would never hurt you, or do something if it doesn't involve your consent, my love." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's hair, earning a hug from Seokjin.

The man felt safe when he was in Namjoon's arms, he no longer felt scared.

"You're right, I'm not afraid of you." He said. "Because my love for you is stronger than my fear, and because I trust you more than I trust myself." Hearing that, Namjoon felt relieved. He held onto Seokjin, cautious enough to not hurt his back.

He helped Seokjin lay down on the bed.

When a few minutes went by, a knock on the door caught Namjoon's attention. He got up
to answer it.

Seokjin felt sleepy after a while, so he fell asleep.

~~~

"What brings you here, boys?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi and Hoseok greeted him.

"We came to see you, duh." Yoongi smiled, giving Namjoon a bro hug. Hoseok also greeted the man the same way while he let them in the house.

"How have you been? We haven't seen you in two days." Yoongi said.

"And you never answered my calls either... Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt you and Seokjin."

"What do you mean by that, Yoongi?" Namjoon questioned from the kitchen.

"I didn't know that you and your lover were in the middle of something, judging by the clothes on top of your couch."

Namjoon had forgotten to take Seokjin's clothes upstairs with him, but he couldn't when he was too focused on the man. He rather leave the clothes in the living room to properly attend to his lover, than to leave his side and risk him falling over.

"Must be nice to have sex with a vampire all of the time. But doesn't he just drain your energy and blood by doing so?"

"What did you just say about Patient Kim, Yoongi?"