Chapter 6

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote comment and share

Xavier pov

After leaving Deliah to her brother's office i went to mine.

The whole ride I was thinking about the thing she accused me off. She thought I fucking used her when she was not sober. She said sorry but still the damage had already done. I am deeply hurt.

I don't want to stay here right now i can't. I called Arthur my secretary he picked up the call after 3 rings. "what happen sir" he asked.

" arrange the a flying ticket to Melbourne . I m going on a holiday for a week or two."

He replied "OK sir and sir about the  meeting with the new architect coming from Melbourne."

I thought for a moment and said "say her to stay there and I will personally arrange my meeting with her."

"OK sir" he replied and I hung up. I drove past elucani building hoping to see her before leaving but you know i don't have a fucking good fate from the first moment I met her.

I packed my bags for a week holiday and left the mansion. I approached the airport before the flight. I was waiting patiently.
When I heard the voice of the girl whom I was dying to meet "hi".

When I saw her, it startled me a bit her eyes were puffy and red. An urge build up inside Me to help her overcome her depressive state.

"hey long time no see. I thought you are going to spend time with your brother."

She snorted and sat beside me. Pls don't come more closer my mind is going to blast with this blissfulness. I was lost in her thoughts .when I saw a hand waving in front of me I frown and looked at Deliah.

She asked "where you gone are you alright".

My heart and mind were jumping with happiness she cares for me and here I am fucking careless.

I replied "Yeh just thinking about the new deal".

She nodded and asked "where are you going?"

"Melbourne " is all i said.

Her eyes widen "what? you are going to Melbourne".

"am I supposed to say yeah. "was my reply and then I asked" but wait where are you going? "

She was not meeting my gaze when she mumbled" Melbourne"

"What "I exclaimed

She repeated clearing her throat" Melbourne".

Holyfuck I think my fate is changing my luck is with me this time.

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote comment and share