33. Roleplay.

The sound of bare feet pattering on tile echoed through the hallway that led to the stairs, Tash's heart was beating in her throat with fear evident on her face. She had to get away as fast as she could, she couldn't allow Pep to catch her. Her short legs took the steps two at a time trying her best to outrun the woman chasing her, she knew it was futile but she had to try. Meanwhile, Pep rolled her eyes taking brisk steps to catch up to the young woman.

Tash knew that she could've hidden somewhere that Pep wouldn't find her but she decided on going to the throne room. She left the door ajar and quickly flew down the steps turning her head left and right trying to find the best place to hide before Pep found her. Pep took slow calculated steps with her patience growing thinner by the second, she realized that she needed a whole lot to deal with Tasheka.

Tash hid behind the bar in the throne room trying to steady her erratic heartbeat and wiped at the sweat that had formed on her forehead from the sudden activity. Tash covered her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut hoping that she wouldn't be found, crossing her fingers she hoped the bait she set had worked. The neon lights flickered on lighting up the room, Pep chuckled. There was only one place that Tash could hide in the big space, she took her time walking towards the bar with her hands behind her back. Pep found Tash with her knees up to her chest, her hand over her mouth and, her eyes tightly shut.

Pep stooped beside the rocking Tash before knocking on the side of the bar and said, "boo."

Tash jumped at the sight of Pep but failed at an attempt of escaping because Pep quickly grabbed her by the throat, standing up to her full height bringing Tash with her. With her hand still around Tash's throat, she used her other hand to lift Tash up onto the bar top. As soon as they made eye contact, Pep pulled Tash in for a heated make-out session letting go of her throat to squeeze on her breasts. Tash moaned while wrapping her legs around Pep, pulling her in; they couldn't get enough of each other.

Lifting her from the bar top, Pep carried Tash to the stage laying her on her back getting in between her legs. They were both naked under their robes since all they ever did was shower, eat, fuck then repeat. It's been three days since Pep came back from Haiti and they've been finding new ways to please each other. Pep inserted her fingers into Tash watching her stick her tongue out leaving a wet trail on her bottom lip, moving forward; Pep reaches down to lick Tash's lips before fully capturing her lips with her own.

Scraping the silk fabric of the robe on Pep's back, Tash moaned before moving her hand to grab Pep's throat. They both enjoyed choking so much that Tash felt as if it was some weird match made in heaven. Pep started moving her fingers faster and went deeper drawing a loud moan from Tash.

"Guys!?" Tash heard a familiar voice at the top of the stairs.

"Fuck!" Tash remembered that she had invited Melody over and that Melody also had a spare key to the house.

"What the fuck is Melody doing here?" Pep asked Tash.

"I.. invited," Pep hadn't eased up, she continued to finger fuck her girl. "Her over." Tash finished her sentence.

"Guys!!?" Melody shouted again.

"Don't stop, I'm close," Tash whispered into Pep's ear.

"I wasn't planning to." Pep pushed Tash's legs farther apart for better access.

Tash moaned uncontrollably as the love of her life brought her to her climax, she couldn't get enough of Pep; her sexual hormones were through the roof, the only thing that was left was for Pep to impregnate her and honestly, she wouldn't mind.

Pep pulled her fingers from Tash's pulsating core and stuck them into her mouth, she sucked on them while looking down onto Tash. Tash groaned before pulling Pep down for a deep and passionate kiss.