Chapter 20

Camila's POV

I must say that it was a shock to get in the kitchen and find that scene as disgusting as the one I saw in the TV.
I wanted to go back, running to my room or just cover my eyes, but I was very surprised to do anything, in addition to make sure I wasn't dreaming....

Or I'm having a nightmare, or rather....

“Do you want to ‘play’ too, Mila?” Lauren asked, stumbling over each word with her hoarse voice,while a mischievous smile sprouted at the corner of her lips.

I faced her, not believing that she could ask that indecent question.

“I don't.” I said simply, walking through the room in order to get to the stairs
“You can continue” I nodded with my hand, “pretend that I wasn't here.” I went up tiptoeing “I'm leaving...”

I tripped on the first step of the stairs and then ran up, my eart pounding, horror seizing my eyes, I closed the door of Taylor's room and threw myself on the bed, covering my head with the pillow, aiming to cover also that scene that I have just witnessed and the constant thoughts of how that will end...

I think I can breathe again now.

It was inevitable to hear the noises that came from downstairs, because I am very sensitive of the scene I saw and every noise made my heart dive into my throat imagining what it will be.

For me the noise was very loud,
capable of waking everyone, but Taylor slept peacefully, not even dreaming of what her beloved sister is doing right now.

Lauren's POV

I awoke with the sun hitting my face therefore also warming the room, I placed my arm over my eyes in order to cover the light, in vain, I know.

I had a hard time opening my eyes, staying blind for a few seconds and feeling my whole body hurt, it took me about three seconds to realize that there was a woman next to me and more than three to recognize her.

I sighed and sat on the bed, ran my hands lazily through my hair and then nudged Nath.

...nothing.

I hit her one more time.

...she didn't move.

I only had one option left.
I filled a glass with water and threw on her, opened her eyes scared.

“You have to leave now before my parents realize you're here.” I said, getting up and putting on my clothes.

“How romantic, you are Lauren.” she murmured, sarcastically.

“If you want romanticism, you're in the wrong bed. Come on girl, what are you waiting for?” I asked impatiently.

“Rude.” she got up, putting on his clothes.

“Stay here, I'll see if there's any way for you to come out downstairs”  I avised, and went to spy.

Shit, everyone was in the room talking.

“Get out from window.” I opened it, looking down

“You're crazy.” Nath said beside me, looking also down there “I'm not going down here”. she crossed her arms

“Do you want to go for you own good or do you want to go from the stairs?” I faced her.

She shot me a look full of rage, which in a matter of seconds I ignored.
Then with a sheet I gave her she wentdown.
I smiled at her and she showed me her middle finger and left.

I went down the stairs to have breakfast,
I said with a bad way a ‘good morning’
to everyone and I sat in the only empty seat, next to Camila, she just scooted away as much as possible, and then whispered.