Chapter 2

Nala my MM

Nala my MM

I woke up and checked the time, it was 9:30, and I was still at Asia's house I got my things and woke Asia up.

"Bitch get up its 9:30!" Yelled, I was scared, because when I come home late my mom makes my stepdad whoop me with a phone charger, that shit hurt like hell!

"Oh shit! Grab my keys!" She said jumping up and putting on her slides and running to her car, we were driving back to my house I looked out side the window and my moms car was gone, I sighed maybe I'm not going to get beat after all. I walked into the house, it was dark and quiet.

"You kno it's 9:42." I heard my stepdad's voice.

"I-I was at work and I-" he cut me off

"Why the fuck are you lying you kno your fast ass wasn't at no damn work I called up there!" He said and then grabbed my arm.

"I'm not FAST! I was at Asia house cuz I ain't wanna be here with you and mama!" I said trying to yank away, but he was strong he dragged me into the living room and grabbed my shirt and ripped it, and then his phone charger and started hitting me with it so hard I began to bleed.

"Stop! Stop! Move!" I said trying to grab the charger get grabbed my legs and tried to force them open.

"Shhh sit still!" He yelled smacking me and unbuckling his pants, I realized what he was trying to do then I started moving more and hitting him, I hit him in his nose and it started bleeding he punched me about 3 times in my face then I kicked him in his nuts.

Mark got off me and grabbed his dick then I ran to my room and tried sliding up the window but it was budged. I grabbed my lamp and broke the window, mark came in behind me and tried grabbing me but I ran through out the window and cut my elbow and leg in the process, but I had no time to stop, I ran and ran til I couldn't breathe, but mark was still chasing me. I took a short breathe and started running into a dark alley, i was running then something grabbed my arm.I thought it was mark so I began to cry.

"Aye what's wrong Na?" A familiar voice said I looked up it was Harlem. I cried into his shirt.

"Iwasatasiahouseandfellasleepthenicamehomeandmystepdadtriedtobeatand and and RAPE ME!" I said shaking with tears pouring down my face and coughing.

"Wait wait what?" He said looking concerned.

"I-I was at Asia's house and I fell asleep and came home late so my step dad beat me then tried to rape me." I said with my face buried in his shirt still shaking uncontrollably.