19.puppy

Eli pov

We walked in a room.the guys sat in a half circle on the floor in front of the camera.i sat on suga lap.one of staff handed rm a paper.

"Suga Hyung,it seems like most are centered around eli.you want us to answer them?"asked rm

"I am fine with that."said suga.rm nodded.

"I wonder what kind of puppies they will bring."said taehyung

"I don't care long as they are cute."said jimin.taehyung nodded.i started playing with suga earring when the staff gave the guys some puppies.suga place the puppy on my lap.the puppy started licking my face.it tickled.

"First question:What is Eli real name?do you guys have other nicknames for him?"said rm while reading the paper out loud.

"His full name is min elijah."said suga.i petted the puppy.

"Nicknames?"asked rm

"I call him little one sometimes."said jhope.he place the puppy to floor.

"I call him ej."said jin.

"I call him bud and baby bear."said suga.then puppy ran away from me and to jin.i frown

"Second question:do you guys ever hear eli voice?"asked rm.he chuckled.

"We knew eli for like 2 months."said taehyung.

"Really?it seems longer."said jin

"Last week was first time we actually heard his voice."said jimin.jimin gave me the puppy he was holding.i smiled.i petted the puppy

"Third question who is more likely to be on the next cypher?v or Eli?"asked rm

"Eli."said everyone besides taehyung.

"Kookie,you suppose to be on my side."said taehyung

"My vote go to v."said jungkook

~later

"Can I have a puppy?"suga stopped packing the clothes.he looked at me

"No."he said

"Why not?"

"Cuz I already have a dog."he said

"No you don't."

"Yes I do.his name is holly.he is at my parents house."he said

"I want to see holly!"

"I have pictures of him in phone."he said.i grabbed his phone from off the charger.i used my thumbprint to unlock and started scrolling down his photos

"Bud,you don't even know what he looks like.give me that."he said.he took the phone from me.he searched through his phone.then he showed me a picture of a cute small dog.

"I want to go holly!"suga chuckled.

"You will when we go visit my parents."he said

"When we going to do that?"

"After the tour."he said.i nodded.he petted my head.

"Bud,Why you have dust in your hair?"he asked with a disgusted face.

"Me and shooky was playing underneath the bed."

"Now you need your hair wash."he said.

"Can we do that tomorrow?"

"No."he said

"I don't want my hair wash now."suga sighed.

"Bud,it wasn't a choice."he said.i pouted and stomped my foot.he sighed.he picked me up and brought me to the bathroom.he ran me some water.

"Bud,hop in."he said

"Are you going to wash my hair?"

"Yes."he said

"Then no."

"Eli,Get In the tub."he said.i pouted and got undressed.i hop in the tub and sat down.suga started washing my body.i glared at the water.

"Bud,it's not healthy to get dirty in your hair."he said.he started putting soap in my hair.

"You know what I might your hair in a bun for tomorrow."He said.he started massaging my scalp.this feels nice.

"Close your eyes and tilt your head back ."he said.i close my eyes.i tilt my head back.i felt water pour on my hair.my hair got heavy all of a sudden.i felt back into the tub of water.i immediately open my eyes.i was under water for a second when suga help me sit up.i started coughing up water and my lung was trying catch some air.i  moved my wet hair out my face.i saw suga look at me with pure panick.he cupped his hand to my face.

"I am so Sorry!baby bear."he said.i nodded.he helped me out the tub and wrapped me in a towel.he wrapped my hair up a towel too.i got dress in my night clothes.suga immediately hugged when I was dress.he kissed my forehead.

"I love you."he said

"I love you."he hugged me tighter.

"Appa!thats too tight."he let me go.he dry my hair with the towel.

"I am sorry about that baby bear."he said

"I know.you told me already."

"I thought you almost drowned!"he said

"Oh.but I am okay cuz you save me!cuz my appa is my superhero!"i hugged me.