031

I haven't been fed in two days.

I also haven't seen Rumlow for two days, nor have any of his goons visited me with ill intentions, so there's a plus.

As for all of this free time that would otherwise be spent with me being physically abused beyond comprehension, I've had the time to inspect the technology used to keep me bound to this chair. It is surprisingly advanced.

They've bound the devices securely around both my wrists and ankles and attached them to the hefty metal chair. The devices can possibly only be removed with the use of a remote, as I've witnessed following countless bathroom break travels. God is that a process.

The bathroom has a small window, very high up. Not small enough to crawl out of, and too high to get too. But just in my reach that I'm able to hoist myself up onto the toilet seat and get the slightest gasp of fresh air.

"Hey!" I yell out for whoever can hear me.

I tug on my restraints a bit before continuing. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

No response follows, causing me to sigh harshly before lifting my head up.

"If you don't come and get me I'll go right here,"

No answer.

"Please?" I huff. Suddenly I hear keys rattling beyond the door, before the hunk of metal is swung open with Trent's hand firmly clasped around the door handle, his other making his way to the device that unclasps my restraints that is attached leisurely onto his belt.

As soon as I feel the restraints go limp and loose around my wrists and ankles, I can also feel the dead cold of a gun pressed to my temple.

Protocol, amirite?

"Up," Trent orders and I lazily follow, pulling myself up out of the chair and bringing my hands to my back to stretch dramatically.

As soon as I arch my back backwards I watch Trent's hand jerk ever-so-slightly as he presses the gun harder to my temple.

"What, that scared of me? 'M just stretching, baby," I reassure him with a wink as we make our way to the bathroom. I blow Trent a kiss before closing the bathroom door in his face.

I don't need to pee. Maybe if they gave me more than 2 cups of water a day I'd need to pee. But currently? No peeing required.

Instead, I pull myself on top of the toilet so I can reach the small hole on the wall – I would call it a window, but it sure is a pathetic excuse for one, but it's all that I have. So we deal with it.

It's low enough that I can just rest my chin on the windowsill, so I sit my chin on the dusty, grimy concrete and breathe. Breathe in the fresh air that pools in. I rest my forehead on the concrete beside me and break away from the barriers of the compound walls and feel home again.

With Bucky.

With Peter.

With Dad.

I allow myself to close my eyes and inhale deep breaths of fresh air as I pretend I'm back at the tower for at least a second. Only a second. That's all I really need. I want to hug someone. I want to hug Dad, to hug Peter, to hug Steve, Pepper and Nat. And holy shit do I want to hug Bucky.

No one really discusses the affects of touch-deprivation whilst being kidnapped. I guess they don't see it as that important. But I can help but ignore the fact that my shoulders are always tense and I'm always on the brink of a breakdown. I just wish I could hug Bucky once more. Just once, that's all I need.

"Did you die in there? 2 minutes and we're coming in!" I presume it's Grant who's banging on the door and I slowly lower myself from the toilet seat. My head spinning as I stabilise myself on ground level. This lack of food is really taking a toll on me.

I flush the toilet for good measure and smooth down my sweatpants before making my way for the door.

"Where's the bitch?" I hear Rumlow spit as I make my way for the door, a bunch of scurrying is heard from the other side of the door and I freeze in my tracks as the door is unlocked and Rumlow is standing there with his stupid fucking grin. And a perfectly functioning leg – minus a very noticeable bandage.

I roll my eyes at his able condition.

"Rumlow! Sad to see you're up on your feet so soon-"

My sarcastic comment is cut short when Rumlow grabs me by my hair and pulls me in the direction of my cell.

"Hey!" I yelp.

I walk in time with him as we take a sharp left just as we come to my room's door.

"Where're we going?" My eyebrows furrow as I slow my step. I almost trip over a crack in the floor as Rumlow maintains his pace, being tugged back up by my hair as I lurch forward.

I gasp dramatically as we turn down a hallway I haven't been before. It's much cleaner than what I've seen over the past month. "Do I get to shower?" I practically beg as I admire the sleekness of the hallway. Rumlow snorts as he rushes down the hallway but refuses to respond as multiples of HYDRA agents storm past us.

"Is there a party I don't know about?" I question as we stop in front of a large steel door, identical to the one at my room – but cleaner and with a window!

"A window? Do I get a calendar and clock again as well?" I gasp as the door opens before us.

"I doubt you'll need either of those," Rumlow responds as he forces me into a steel chair sitting against the back wall.

This room is very different to the room I've been staying in. Much bigger, much cleaner, there's also cameras and speakers nestled in each corner of the room. HYDRA's possibly gone through some renovations? I'm not too sure. Good for them though.

"What do you mean?" I ask, complying with Rumlow as he directs my hands and feet into their magnetically controlled binds.

Rumlow takes a second to respond as he backs away from me and towards the door, where two armed guards are waiting and many more are scurrying past.

"Seems your Avengers have found you,"

"They've what?"

Rumlow smirks at me as he steps outside of the room and closes the door, still staring at me through the small window as I furiously tug at my binds.

I'm screaming at the top of my lungs as I watch Rumlow being handed a gun before stepping out of my view.

I scream and scream as I stare at the blank wall until my voice goes hoarse. So they can find me. Save me.

this chapter is highkey trash lol